Center console swap?

That won't fit in a truck at all. The lid will fit but that's about it.. The part from in middle for the SUV's are different, see the picture below..

c29382c8187b0113945988909ebc55a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by thrasher2010

That would fit? It looks like the trim is slanted by the wood grain. I'm not sure if that's the same concole

iPhone 6 '14 Silverado

My mistake, just did a quick search and went off the title.

Anyone know if the reverse tartan is the same as synthesis for the trim pieces

iPhone 6 '14 Silverado

I think they are different. Sometimes ebay has real pictures of the trim and the reverse tartan seems to have a scale look to it, almost like a small carbon fiber pattern.

Question for anyone who got the front 3 usb's to charge --- I am in the process of buying all my center console components. I have already purchased the console, plate, left and right panels, and front mount bracket. I have read that I will need a mini usb male to male cable.

Would this cable suffice and is 9 inches long enough?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290886713442?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I haven't started the install, therefore I haven't seen any of the wires yet.

I haven't read this thread all the way through, but when I was truck shopping, I asked the local service department about adding a center console to a truck that didn't have it.

They could have been blowing smoke, since I am sure they don't want a hassle job like that, but they said they won't do it because it is a ton of work adding in all the wiring and making the console fit. Personally, I call a bit of BS there. I am sure it is a lot of work to accumulate all the parts and physically get it installed, but vehicles these days are designed for quick assembly. I can't confirm it, but I bet all the wiring harnesses for the center console probably plug in underneath the dash somewhere.

Make sure you get the center console with the 110V plug in it. That is such a nice feature. Car chargers are a thing of the past now, one charger does all whether I am in the truck or in the house. Only downside is, it will not supply power unless the truck is running.

Hi,new kid here.

Been following this thread

Just ordered my console today.Found a truck on the lot at my dealer that had the black console,grabbed the vin.Spent some time with the parts guy checking that everything would match up,all was good(should mention this was a 15 truck mine is a 14).

Dealer price for everything $762.97

Did some shopping on gm parts direct and total was 513.52 plus about 30 for shipping(no tax) so pulled the trigger.

while I was doing my research I noticed gm keeps changing the part numbers so if it will help anyone here are the current #s and the prices at gm parts direct.

Black console,the basic one with one 12 plug on the rear cover part# 23466999 $ 310.11

Top plate with 110v outlet in synthesis # 23467113 $ 145.86

left side panel # 23467516 $ 22.27

right side panel # 22817347 $ 21,58

bracket # 22776807 $ 13.70

Ron

Edited by 1911-A1

Hi,new kid here.

Been following this thread

Just ordered my console today.Found a truck on the lot at my dealer that had the black console,grabbed the vin.Spent some time with the parts guy checking that everything would match up,all was good(should mention this was a 15 truck mine is a 14).

Dealer price for everything $762.97

Did some shopping on gm parts direct and total was 513.52 plus about 30 for shipping(no tax) so pulled the plug.

while I was doing my research I noticed gm keeps changing the part numbers so if it will help anyone here are the current #s and the prices at gm parts direct.

Black console,the basic one with one 12 plug on the rear cover part# 23466999 $ 310.11

Top plate with 110v outlet in synthesis # 23467113 $ 145.86

left side panel # 23467516 $ 22.27

right side pane # 22817347 $ 21,58

bracket # 22776807 $ 13.70

Ron

good info man I appreciate it. So far I have the 110 tray and cup holder on the way just waiting to find the right part number for the console. The black one you ordered is like this? 6593cf1660cc79046996b9b0cf4d608e.jpg

iPhone 6 '14 Silverado