Center console swap?

Does anyone know which woodgrain a '14 Silverado LTZ would have? I figure I'll just match the upper console trim to my door wood grain, and I can't seem to get google to help me.

These are my options:

- Quilted Maple

- Grand Lace Wood

- Mineral Caster

- Curly Koa

Thanks in advance.

I completed the console swap today. Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread for helping out. Everything is wired and functioning with the exception of the front USB ports. I will work on that soon.

I ended up using parts of the harness that came with the console to make it a cleaner install. That worked out perfectly.

The only issue that I ran into is that my console plate did not include the cupholder :nonod:. I bought most parts from GM Parts Direct, but bought the plate from eBay because a seller had a brand new one with the ports for $85 an it was the right color. I didn't realize it was supposed to include the cupholder. If I order one separately, it looks like they are $120. I'm not too happy about that.

Putting that aside, I really like it. It fits perfectly and looks fantastic.

Check eBay I think you can find one on there cheaper, I ordered 80% of mine on eBay

Check eBay I think you can find one on there cheaper, I ordered 80% of mine on eBay

Thanks. I had looked before and $120 was the cheapest I found, but after your post I searched again and found one for $60. I guess that will have to do. I only paid $80 for the plate and ports, so I guess it is still better that the full unit from other sellers.

Does anyone know which woodgrain a '14 Silverado LTZ would have? I figure I'll just match the upper console trim to my door wood grain, and I can't seem to get google to help me.

These are my options:

- Quilted Maple

- Grand Lace Wood

- Mineral Caster

- Curly Koa

Thanks in advance.

I can help some, or maybe make it worse.

Davenport Wood

Grand Momiji

Spalted Quilted Maple

Are all Chevrolet Trims

Curly Koa

Mineral Caster

Grand Lace Wood

Are all GMC trims

Also not sure all 3 of each are woodgrain. There are other trims but they are obviously not woodgrain

I think LTZ is one woodgrain and High Country is another.

• 2 weeks later...

I drive a 2014 Sierra SLE that does not have a 110v next to the ash tray, only a 12v. For the upper trim panel kit, do I only order the panel kit WITHOUT 110v? Or is it possible to buy the one WITH 110v and route some power to it?

I just received my console and am in the process laying out the wiring and had a question. Couldn't I connect the USB in the console box with the 3 USM in the front of the console to make them all function? Both USB ports would connect under the passenger seat like it was with the jump seat. I have all of the connecters after removing them from the jump seat and the connectors that came with the console.