Center console swap?

still a little confused on the parts I need. 1911-a1 if I order the 5 part numbers you listed, will that give me the complete console to install or do I need more parts to complete a full

black console thx for the numbers

As far as I know yes it should be everything needed with the exception of the work necessary to make the wiring work for your truck.

The other members here that have made the swap would know better than I would but that should be everything.I'm still looking into the micro usb cable to connect to the HMI.

Can anyone tell me how long this cable will need to be? All the one's I've found so far are 12" long for jumping two cell phones together but i'm thinking these won't be long enough.

As far as I know yes it should be everything needed with the exception of the work necessary to make the wiring work for your truck.

The other members here that have made the swap would know better than I would but that should be everything.I'm still looking into the micro usb cable to connect to the HMI.

Can anyone tell me how long this cable will need to be? All the one's I've found so far are 12" long for jumping two cell phones together but i'm thinking these won't be long enough.

Don't know the exact length but it has to be more than 12'. Goes from hmi module behind glove box down to the console outlets.

are the parts numbers differnt in the usa the main console number 23466999 doesn't exit in Canada sorry for double post

Can't answer that one.The parts dept. at your dealer might be able to cross reference it and get you a #.

The #23466999 is the current part for the 14-15 chevy in stock at General Motors in Lansing Mi as of yesterday according to my dealer.Dealer price was a little steep for me though. Good Luck

As far as the mini usb cable, I have seen tbarn and other members say that they have used this, http://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-19303328-Original-Equipment-Cable/dp/B00S0ERKIS, as the cable connected to the hmi, but the connectors need to be trimmed to fit. Although at this point, I am still unclear of the purpose of the mini usb cable that plugs into the hmi. Maybe someone can explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk