Center console swap?

I just finished my center console swap and I wanted to thank everyone that has contributed to this forum. With the info I got off of this forum the install went super smooth and everything in the new console works perfectly (aside for the front 3 USB ports only charging). I bought everything exempt the panels and front bracket on Ebay. Next install is the new power folding GM tow mirrors. Cost breakdown for the console:

Console: $246

Tray: $89

Cup holder: $50

Mini USB Cable: $23

Side Panels: $41.30

Bracket: $13.09

Misc. wiring: $40

TOTAL: $502.39

• Like 1

I'm having trouble finding the part number or console now that it's discontinued, I'm looking for the black center console.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is who I got my console though, and I know they had black ones a couple weeks ago for $274 (Black console item #22995069) . You may want to call them. I called them and found out they had consoles and parts not placed on Ebay. (I.e. they have the cup holders for $50 with free shipping).

Store

http://stores.ebay.com/SAE-Parts-Co/_i.html?_nkw=console&submit=Search&_sid=482496301

Sold black console​

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-New-OEM-GM-Silverado-Sierra-Center-Console-Assembly-Jet-Black-22995069-/131534203779?vxp=mtr&hash=item1ea00cab83&nma=true&si=pa9peEghnUWXZlqE6HOmv2UmA2o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by feeny1313

Hi there quick question, going to attempt this swap Saturday. For the double cab, do you need to remove any seats or can you muscle the jump seat out and place new center in. (Any tips would be appreciated?

Hello everyone. I think this was asked already but I can't seem to find the answer.

What is the difference between w/Denali and w/o Denali other than price? ie. trim, features, etc...

Will I benefit from getting a console that has rear DVD and what does that actually come with or do? ie. are there just jacks in the rear of the console for connecting screens, is there an actual DVD player in the rear of the console??

So I have 4 options to choose from:

w/Denali and w/Rear DVD

w/Denali and w/o Rear DVD

w/o Denali and w/Rear DVD

w/o Deanli and w/o Rear DVD

Thanks to all who have contributed to this post. Looking at pulling the trigger within the next week.

JC

Ok found my answer to part of my question.

The only thing I still have a question on is what is the rear dvd for? Would I be able to use it if my truck did not originally come with it, does it integrate with the radio, does it require anything else to be useful?

Thanks