Center console swap?

i'm installing my 2nd console as i changed my 2014 for this new 2015 silverado

it's manual transfert case so the objectif is to hide the arm inside the console

console is already installed and i just had to cut a slice in the base of console .........i can move the arm to 4x4 low until 4x4 hi :)

but still need to work on the finition

also i will add somes personal mods inside

i willl post pictures when done

Edited by ravageur1972
  • Like 1

Sounds cool. Didn't know they still made the manual t-cases. Good to know.

Can't wait for pics!

Yea, I have 12v connected to the usbs and it doesn't do anything. I assume I need the usb in there too.

I keep seeing pics with peoples screens out and a brown usb connector port on the far right of the unit behind the screen. Whats that for if thats not it? Or is that for 15s only? I haven't been into mine yet. I haven't had a reason to.

Sounds cool. Didn't know they still made the manual t-cases. Good to know.

Can't wait for pics!

Yea, I have 12v connected to the usbs and it doesn't do anything. I assume I need the usb in there too.

I keep seeing pics with peoples screens out and a brown usb connector port on the far right of the unit behind the screen. Whats that for if thats not it? Or is that for 15s only? I haven't been into mine yet. I haven't had a reason to.

remove the lower glove box and you will see the HMI module....you will see a usb port ......plug your usb there . not behind the radio

for the console and manual transfert case ......... :)

no interference with arm and console in every position (4x4 low to 4x4 hi)

still miss the side cover ....i will post a pic when complete

IMG_20150501_183910.jpg
Edited by ravageur1972
  • Like 1

Just ordered console parts for 2015 GMC SLE. Truck came with black leather and "Grand Lace Wood Tone" trim. This is the typical wood trim GMC puts on black interiors. I ordered the following parts:

23136506 - Console (http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-number-search.html?searchText=23136506)

22817349 - Panel

22817347 - Panel

22995098 - Trim Panel with Grand Lace Wood Tone (http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-number-search.html?searchText=22995098)

22776807 - Bracket

19303328 - Cable

It looks like another console part number. Also I hadn't seen any documentation on the Grand Lace trim so hopefully this helps someone. It shipped same day from GM Parts Online. I'll follow up when the parts arrive to confirm these are the right part numbers.

Edited by Razorback7

IMG_20150506_180844.jpg

END !! all is working as it's suppose and all is connect to their fused location (installed missing wires, connectors, fuses and i like where is the arm for 4x4 located

also installed rears inners fenders oem liners........a lot less noisy on dirt road

i have also another console to sell if someone is interested

wood finish and also include the front door wood trim to match console....it's complete except some wiring..( light and light switch wiring is inside.)

i will take best offer and not responsible for shipping cost

it's also include the bracket for the front ,,,,

i sell it because i had already bought the one i installed in my truck when i recuperated the one from my last truck

Edited by ravageur1972
  • Like 1

Are you planning to put anything on that 4wd shifter? Seems like its a little close in that pocket. I'd probably try to get like a bracket to reposition a shifter head with a diagram on it to the driver side a little.

I think it'd look real good.

Are you planning to put anything on that 4wd shifter? Seems like its a little close in that pocket. I'd probably try to get like a bracket to reposition a shifter head with a diagram on it to the driver side a little.

I think it'd look real good.

for what i've tried , all working correctly but , yes, i have think a lot about making a bracket and have better grip on the arm ....

but i also like the way arm is almost invisible when someone get inside the truck on driver side :)

have to take a decision but not enough inspiration for now

i have also another console to sell if someone is interested

wood finish and also include the front door wood trim to match console....it's complete except some wiring..( light and light switch wiring is inside.)

i will take best offer and not responsible for shipping cost

it's also include the bracket for the front ,,,,

i sell it because i had already bought the one i installed in my truck when i recuperated the one from my last truck

i'm from Quebec in canada. my postal code is g8y3b4 so for shipping you can have a look on how much to ship

the console will be sold under 325$ with everything except some wiring as i said

Yep I like mine a lot! Did anybody make anything off their Jump seat? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the trouble of putting back together and trying to sell without a wiring harness and all. I kinda just thought about throwing it in a dumpster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered console parts for 2015 GMC SLE. Truck came with black leather and "Grand Lace Wood Tone" trim. This is the typical wood trim GMC puts on black interiors. I ordered the following parts:

23136506 - Console (http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-number-search.html?searchText=23136506)

22817349 - Panel

22817347 - Panel

22995098 - Trim Panel with Grand Lace Wood Tone (http://www.gmpartsonline.net/part-number-search.html?searchText=22995098)

22776807 - Bracket

19303328 - Cable

It looks like another console part number. Also I hadn't seen any documentation on the Grand Lace trim so hopefully this helps someone. It shipped same day from GM Parts Online. I'll follow up when the parts arrive to confirm these are the right part numbers.

Hey guys,

For those of you with GMC's with black interiors, these are good part numbers. All parts came in great from gmpartsonline.net. The Trim Panel (22995098) came with the correct Grand Lace Wood Tone trim. Also the cup holder has the nice brushed aluminum on it to match the brushed aluminum on the truck:

XDIDDd.jpg

owNnGF.jpg

• Like 1

Yep I like mine a lot! Did anybody make anything off their Jump seat? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the trouble of putting back together and trying to sell without a wiring harness and all. I kinda just thought about throwing it in a dumpster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the black leather jump seat I took out of my 2014 Sierra and sold on Ebay for $400.00 without the wiring harness.