What have you done to your K2 today?

Window tint and 2 inch front leveling kit added on Saturday.

That is a sharp truck. Level kit does a nice job on them for sure. You get the headlights reset with no issue once it was leveled? what % tint did you go with? I like it a lot

Thanks! I do need to get the lights adjusted. Hopefully I can find some instructions online to complete the job. I am a photographer as well and have used this location several times for family and senior portraits.

I had the shop install 35% on the front windows just so I could pass inspection with no issues.

Edited by Mutau95

Thanks! I do need to get the lights adjusted. Hopefully I can find some instructions online to complete the job. I am a photographer as well and have used this location several times for family and senior portraits.

I had the shop install 35% on the front windows just so I could pass inspection with no issues.

I see u have the projectors. With the standard headlights there is a off white plastic Phillips head screw. It's recessed within the plastic shroud directly above the headlight. I believe you turn it clockwise and the light pattern will go down. I pulled mine up on a flat surface and pointed at a wall. When u turn the screw you can watch the light pattern move up and down. It does both the low and high beams at the same time. I did it about 3 full rotations on the screw to get it to the correct level.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558
  • Like 1

How hard was the tailgate mod? Any pics or details you could share? Sounds like a project I would like to tackle in the future.

you should be able to do this with your eyes close.. LOL

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/156468-power-tailgate-lock-k2-sierrasilverado/page-2

• Like 1

Had an Onyx spray in bed liner and ARE CX series cap installed today. No pics yet........-5*F tonight and truck has been white with salt since the day after I bought it. Will post pics when winter is finally over.