What have you done to your K2 today?

I had the level put on a couple days ago. The N-Fab bars should be here tomorrow. Tires should be on Saturday. I'll have pics up soon. Hopefully by then it will warm up a little and I can wash my truck without encasing into a block of ice.

Tapatalk via Moto X

14 sierra AT 5.3, so far I've installed 2 leveling kit, weather tech liners, debadged all emblems except AT emblems. Painted front gmc emblem black, 5% tint and mbrp cat back.

Soon I'm gonna order a cai( hopefully MIT) and tune with efilive

Is there any chance you could post a picture of this from the side? I have a AT 6.2l and want to level it also. Thanks either way...

I like those running boards anthony2558. Looks good!

block8head - what running boards do you have on your truck? Looks like they may not extend as far out from the truck as some of the others do. Do you have better pics of those you could post?

I like those running boards anthony2558. Looks good!

block8head - what running boards do you have on your truck? Looks like they may not extend as far out from the truck as some of the others do. Do you have better pics of those you could post?

this is the only pic i have at the moment. IMG_6897_zps4a672524.jpg

I can take some more if you want...

This is the one i got:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141023671208?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2376wt_918