What have you done to your K2 today?

Nfab bars 2" level and 275/70R18

Tapatalk via Moto X

Looks really nice I have these same N-fabs on order. I've had them on all of my trucks and never had any problems. Just trying to for see how they'll look with the oem 22's..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Posted the other day that I had an ARE CX series cap and Onyx spray in bed liner. Dealer washed my truck after performing the recall yesterday. Truck won't stay clean for long.

EDIT: Also installed front Weather Tech floor mats.

IMG_20140124_100054_777-1.jpg

Edited by rjgvt

Block8head - thanks for the pic. Looks good.

Rjgvt - thanks for the pick of the topper. I haven't been able to find many pics of those yet. I think it looks great - may need to check into one myself. I'd love to see more pics if/when you have any.

Has anyone tinted their windshield, not just the strip.... Curious to know what a good percent would be that wouldn't be too dark for night driving.

Matt, yes, I had my entire windshield tinted with 55%. It is a special material with UV protectant for the windshield. Then had 5% put across the top of the windshield in the eyebrow area. I think it was around $135 for the windshield. Standing at the front of the truck, you have no idea the windshield is tinted since the upper part is so dark, however it really made a huge difference in darkening the inside.

For the bed cover, I spent a ton of time researching what bed protector and cover. Ended up with the BedRug and BakFlip VP. Could not be happier. I absolutely love the smooth look of the VP. I installed both myself and took about 2.5 hrs. Some people have complained about the cover touching the back of the truck (when you need to have it fully open), however the rubber bumpers rest on the window of the 2014. No paint rubbing to worry about. I have a yearly pass to my local carwash that puts a tremendous amount of water down on the truck and the bed is completely dry.

The BedRug doesn't let anything slide around.

GMC BakFlip 1

BedRug

GMC BakFlip cover

GMC BakFlip

• Like 1