what tires did you get with your non z71 with 20" wheels

so ran into an issue in my build, havent had a final answer yet
I built a LTZ with a 6.2 and tow package so no z71 option available
so during the build I specified I wanted the all terrain radials, well apperently when you go with the 6.2 it knocks off the all terrain tires and throws on all season
asked my dealer to specify the tires I wanted and they couldnt do it.

Also not able to get a final answer on what tire it will come with. I know they use multiple manufacturers but was hoping maybe there is a patter... Most I have seen seem to have goodyear wranglers which I do NOT want, I wand some bridgestone dueler at's but would settle for some h/l Alenza's to be honest

any info on what yours came with,,,

anyone with a new set of 20" dueler at's or alenza;s interested in a trade for some wranglers lol
thanks

Wrangles and Duelers both suck, work a trade into the deal to take off those crap tires and pay the balance for what you want. They will be able to cut one of their buddies a deal on your take-offs. I'm kicking myself for not doing that myself

My LTZ Double Cab came with 20" Continental Crosscontact LX20 tires. Changing them out soon to Michelins. My truck runs smooth except when it sits for a few days in the cold. Then, it takes about 3 miles each time to go from crazy vibration to smooth again. I never had this on previous trucks with Michelins.

Wrangles and Duelers both suck, work a trade into the deal to take off those crap tires and pay the balance for what you want. They will be able to cut one of their buddies a deal on your take-offs. I'm kicking myself for not doing that myself

I like my Duelers, have ran them on my last 2 trucks and am very pleased with the milage and wear, the on and off road ability. I dont do any crazy off roading but get into some mud at my property and they have faired well. The wranglers I want no part of

According to GM the Z-71 package is for trucks with 18" wheels ....if you get 20" or larger you get the Z-60 package which is everything the Z-71 has minus the Ranchos in the rear (which have had a few leak issues) and the all season tire - my dealer offered to swap the all season for the all terrain at no cost if I wanted.

According to GM the Z-71 package is for trucks with 18" wheels ....if you get 20" or larger you get the Z-60 package which is everything the Z-71 has minus the Ranchos in the rear (which have had a few leak issues) and the all season tire - my dealer offered to swap the all season for the all terrain at no cost if I wanted.

Wrong. I have 22's with the Z-71 package and Rancho's all around

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wrong. I have 22's with the Z-71 package and Rancho's all around Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

the max tow package cannot have the z71 package which then throws the tires to all season vs all terrains. That was my question, not on shocks on a z71 ect

my dealer has offered to help me but not straight up trade the tires. have anything in writing?

My 20" wheels came with Continental Cross Contacts. I was surprised. See what your dealer will give you for the tires and just pay the difference and get what you want when the truck comes in.

do you like the continental's? guy I know with a ford f-150 is running those and loves them

Archived