Brownstone Metallic paint fans

Mjf: I'm personally more of a sierra fan for looks but I must say your chevy looks sweet! Best looking chev yet! IMO.

If I ever take the time to figure out how to post a picture ( no instr. necessary, I'm just lazy I guess) I'll post my sierra.

800 Kms and no problems yet. My wife still needs to learn how to park lol. It's a little larger than our 2002 ranger that we traded in. She can't use mirrors very well.

• Like 1

3a8y2e8u.jpg

Looking through this thread makes me miss my old truck. The 14's look awesome in brownstone. Great looking trucks. That high country is sweet, love the painted bumpers. I'm looking to color match my bumpers.

• 2 weeks later...

Mjf: I'm personally more of a sierra fan for looks but I must say your chevy looks sweet! Best looking chev yet! IMO.

If I ever take the time to figure out how to post a picture ( no instr. necessary, I'm just lazy I guess) I'll post my sierra.

800 Kms and no problems yet. My wife still needs to learn how to park lol. It's a little larger than our 2002 ranger that we traded in. She can't use mirrors very well.

Thanks JYBone!...looking forward to seeing your GMC.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. Is it the new brown? I had the desert brown metallic on my 07 with black wheels so sililar set-up/style. Anyway, people always thought it was silver/gray from different angles.

Same here, I have the tungsten metallic and I get brown, purple and black depending on time of day and lighting.

Love the Brownstone Metallic!

• 2 weeks later...