Order Tracking

ryguy609

New guy here and I searched the forums but can't find what I'm looking for. I am trying to track the order of my truck but the sites I used to track my 2011 Sierra 2500 no longer work (CamaroTracking and GMConnects).

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternative for tracking my order without constantly checking with the dealer?

If anyone can help, my order # is RPZRKX

Thanks in advance and hope to learn lots about the new truck on this forum.

-Ryan

Click on the "chat" window on far right of screen at GMC.com. From there ask them to check order for you. That's what I've been doing. I tried Chevrolet website tracking and said not found. I'm not sure if one can track a GMC order on the Chebby site or if its because of the stage it's in. Mine is currently at "available for sequence" which is basically the beginnings.

You can private message GM Customer Service here on this forum.

You can go here http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f73/chevrolet-order-tracking-117663/ a member there is a salesman at a dealership in Florida and has been checking for people.

You can chat on Chevrolet.com for Chevrolet orders or GMC.com for GMC orders etc.

You can also hit up GM Customer Service on other forums like I have to get updates as well.

ryguy609,

Hello! We would be happy to provide you an order status update. Your at Event Code 1100 - Preliminary Order Accepted. We would be happy to provide you weekly order status updates. Please private message your order number referencing this thread if you would like us to give you weekly updates.

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been waiting since January for my order to move. This is a slow process.. I talked to the dealer and he has one coming in that he ordered back in December. No date on my order yet still waiting..... :'} My order number is RPGQ3R Help

The quickest thing you guys could do is go to http://www.gmc.com and on the right side of the page you should see a red 'Chat Now' button. Click that to talk to an agent...ask to transfer to Customer Care soyou can check on your order. Provide your name/email/and order number when asked....i just finished a chat session myself. Quick and easy!

Good luck!

Archived