Squeaky Brake Pedal

I have a 2017 LTZ and have had a few different problems. This is one I just happened to notice recently. I am not sure when it started because I am bangin my music from the time I get in my truck until I get out. Anyway, my brake pedal makes a weird squeak when depressing the pedal. Now that I have heard it it is driving me nuts. But what's even worse than that is the invisible bird(s) in my engine compartment. There's a high pitch squeaky chirp that I hear when idling. I have taken it in the shop for this and they said it's normal. I'm not dumb nor an idiot so I'm like no, it's not. I have had alot of vehicles and the only noise I have heard similar is a belt or a bearing going out in something. Anyway, help! Please.

• 2 months later...

I have the same annoying squeak when I press the brake pedal. Like everyone else, I've tried white lithium grease every where with no success. But, simply by adjusting the pedals closer to me with the electric button on the center console....the squeak is now gone! But if I return the pedals to the furthest away position, then the squeak returns. 

• 3 years later...