2015 towing mirrors

I put the 1aauto tows on my 1500 fit perfect. had to drill 4th hole but dimple is there marking location. Plugged in and all electronics work flawlessly. 189 shipped... If I can ever figure out how to post pic I will...

• Like 1

I put the 1aauto tows on my 1500 fit perfect. had to drill 4th hole but dimple is there marking location. Plugged in and all electronics work flawlessly. 189 shipped... If I can ever figure out how to post pic I will...

Did these mirrors come with lighting? What mirror type did you replace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the standard small car style mirrors. Worthless towing with them. No lights just power move and heated. so far very happy. The passenger mirror glass does flutter slightly but only above 75mph.

• Like 1

I had the standard small car style mirrors. Worthless towing with them. No lights just power move and heated. so far very happy. The passenger mirror glass does flutter slightly but only above 75mph.

Ah - That would explain your "worked flawlessly" comment then. Our stock harnesses are pinned to retain power adjust and heat. The lighting portion, power fold (if mirror is equipped) is a different story. Glad this worked out for you.

• 2 months later...

Hello - newbie here. I have read this thread from start to end, and thought I knew what what the correct PN were to order the Tow mirrors that have the fold, heat, signal, lights,etc (DQS?), but, I became confused.

I tow an Airstream and feel this change will greatly improve safety.

I have a 2016 Sierra 1500 SLT Z71. Codes are DL3 and A45 from the Service Parts ID in glove compartment.

Questions:

1. Anyone in Austin, Tx area have a dealer order/install? If so which dealer?

2. What are the correct PN for the tow mirrors (chrome) and door harnesses?

3. Will dealer need to update programming?

Thanks for your time and feedback!

• 9 months later...

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500 hd work truck model I want it put on some tow mirrors with the blinkers and clearance light on them the dealership I called said this cant be done is there something I can do? My vin is 1gc2kueg3fz504644

Thanks in advance for the help. 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Was looking at these ebay power folding mirrors. Anyone have any experience with these ? I currently have a 2017 LTZ with blinkers and power fold feature on stock mirrors. Curious if i would need any type of harness to make these fully function. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Silverado-Sierra-POWER-FOLDING-HEAT-Extended-Tow-Mirrors-w-LED-Signal/302923745976?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I’ve read this thread and searched part numbers with multiple different answers..does anyone know what part numbers I would need to order:

Black tow mirrors, power (non fold), heat, turn..? I have a 2015 1500 LT DL8 with just power adjust. I will be buying the mirrors and the diy harness from Pgamboa. Thanks!