Foglights On With High Beams

this is awesome. ive pondered this 3 months ago. so glad I stumbled upon this. spurshot AWSOME! and the rest of the contributors awesome. cant wait to hit up radioshack!

I couldn't get it to work tried 4 times, 4 diodes. $3.20 with tax at the shack. #18&22

Hmmm. Check the orientation of the diode. The diode has to be connected in a manner that allows continuity in the direction away from the #10 pin. Think of it as a one way valve. The stripe on the diode should closest to the #18 (or 22) pin.

Try following my original instructions for the 10-18 pins. Push the diode leads in hard. Dont pussyfoot around. I used a pair of needle nose pliers. If it's pushed in well, you won't need any tape to hold it in place.

Edited by spurshot
  • Like 1

thanks Spurshot. I definitely didn't pussyfoot, when I get a chance sometime this week ill take another crack at it. I need to pay more attention to the stripe. im doing 10 & 22. thanks again. I Love those Baja LED FOGS you have. difficult to install?