In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Dealer/Service Center recommendation DFW

I am relocating to the DFW Mid Cities area (Euless/Grapevine) and looking for recommendations or good experiences with the dealers in that area. I'm willing to drive a little to get better service.

Anyone have good or bad experiences that they'd like to share? If you don't want to call a dealer out feel free to PM me.

Classic Chevrolet will be my dealer once I get my first oil change. It's on my way home from work so it's convenient too. I bought mine from James Wood in Decatur and there is another location in Denton but they are too far to get them changed, there.

I know Sewell is supposed to be real good but the dealer in Grapevine is Cadillac... I hate to leave the dealer here in Daytona because of the service... the Ritchey dealership gives you a loaner if longer than two hours... would like to find someone that recognizes it's a $60K truck and treats you that way.