Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

Nice shot with the drone I run a blade350Qx3 with a GoPro I was looking into DJI though nice shot.

Thanks man. Thought it was a pretty cool pic myself. I haven't heard or read much about those blades. I'm assuming its similar to the phantom?

Every time I see your truck I keep thinking its mine lol.

ToY1AyK.jpg

Well all I can say to that is it appears we both have great taste!

Yea pretty close DJI is a little better I think didn't know about it all that much until after I bought the Blade. DJI makes a inspire that's one bad ass drone a little to pricy for me but it's insane.

Yea..don't want or need to be paying $2K for a drone.

Lol yea me either I don't fly that much anymore anyway more Into my truck and the new jetski for this summer lol.

I hear you. I got this drone for my Dad this Christmas so fairly new to me. Can't wait for it to warm up so we can follow the boat and jetskis tho. Should be some pretty cool footage

Yea I know same here I'm done with this cold weather lol. We just traded in our old jetskis for new fx/Svho supercharged can't wait to see what they got lol. Always looking for a way to kill myself lmao.

Good choice in skis. We had a pair of 2011 FZS SHO, but one of my buddys totaled one so we just put the insurance money toward a new set of 2016 FZS SVHO. Yamaha makes a great ski.

Only pic I have of our new ones.

B3148545-69A1-4D8B-9A1E-0AF92331B087.jpg

We looked at them those things are bad ass strictly racing lol. We had 2 vx deluxes that we started out with but after 2 years we wanted faster. Those that you have I believe are the fastes Yamaha makes. Nice skis bring on summer man. I have to agree love Yamaha and going back to when ford made the Ford Taurus SHO with the Yamaha engine in it. You could beat the kiss out of that thing all day and night. Yamaha knows there stuff.

We looked at them those things are bad ass strictly racing lol. We had 2 vx deluxes that we started out with but after 2 years we wanted faster. Those that you have I believe are the fastes Yamaha makes. Nice skis bring on summer man. I have to agree love Yamaha and going back to when ford made the Ford Taurus SHO with the Yamaha engine in it. You could beat the kiss out of that thing all day and night. Yamaha knows there stuff.

They sure do. Well enjoy yours brother. I sure am enjoying the hell out of these so far.