Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

20x10 Fuel Maverick. Thanks man

Where in Montana and ND are you guys? I've been out there quite a bit as the company I work for owns a bunch of coal and surface out there.

Right now just outside of Watford city ND.... At a gas plant.... I do scaffolding and oilfield insulation.

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Well then you've definitely driven past some of our land. We own about 30 million mineral acres and 180,000 surface acres all over eastern MT and Western ND. Most of our ND ownership is between Williston and Bowman. Nothing east of Dickinson. We were working on a pretty big rail facility in South Heart, but got put on pause due to the market. Might see you out there sometime.

Well then you've definitely driven past some of our land. We own about 30 million mineral acres and 180,000 surface acres all over eastern MT and Western ND. Most of our ND ownership is between Williston and Bowman. Nothing east of Dickinson. We were working on a pretty big rail facility in South Heart, but got put on pause due to the market. Might see you out there sometime.

Heck yah man deff if ur in the area.... Would be nice to converse with a fellow Texan!!

Probably from here next project looks to be in Iowa... But we have 2 others in Wyoming. PM said there is plenty to keep us busy for a lomg time so thats good.

I've been pulling 7 12s for about 4ish months already.... Only had labor day, 3 days for Christmas and new years day off.

Heck yah man deff if ur in the area.... Would be nice to converse with a fellow Texan!!

Probably from here next project looks to be in Iowa... But we have 2 others in Wyoming. PM said there is plenty to keep us busy for a lomg time so thats good.

I've been pulling 7 12s for about 4ish months already.... Only had labor day, 3 days for Christmas and new years day off.

Well I'm sure your enjoying that weather up there this time of year! I haven't been up there this winter, but from what I understand its been a pretty mild winter. I've been up there when the average was 10-15 below.

I don't have any trips planned to come out there any time soon since our project got put on hold, but if I make a trip up there first round is on me.

Well I'm sure your enjoying that weather up there this time of year! I haven't been up there this winter, but from what I understand its been a pretty mild winter. I've been up there when the average was 10-15 below.

I don't have any trips planned to come out there any time soon since our project got put on hold, but if I make a trip up there first round is on me.

Yes very mild this year. Coldest its been is about 15 below.

Last year was my first winter out of Texas and holy shit..... 37 below 0 was insane....

Work trucks were on ALL DAY and this happened. post-143469-145469203181_thumb.jpg

post-143469-145469203181_thumb.jpg

Yes very mild this year. Coldest its been is about 15 below.

Last year was my first winter out of Texas and holy shit..... 37 below 0 was insane....

Work trucks were on ALL DAY and this happened. attachicon.gif20150303_144200.jpg

Haha yes sir...looks about right. At that temperature you can throw water right out of a water bottle and watch it freeze in mid air. Turns to powder

Haha yes sir...looks about right. At that temperature you can throw water right out of a water bottle and watch it freeze in mid air. Turns to powder

Tried that with coffee.... It was insane.... Was almost ice when it hit the ground!!

Pic of my 2016 CC LTZ Z71 when I picked it up 2 weeks ago. Looking to CM the mirrors, door handles, and moldings if anyone around eastern Iowa has white and would like to trade for chrome.

2eb301aabd026f4aaec053ad7dba134a.jpg

Edited by martha3065
  • Like 1