Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

Those are even better looking up close - I like that they powder coated the lug nut areas black - those wheels combined with the fox coilovers look badass...GM should be offering those and they would get some serious activity on them....hmmm, i wonder what black lug nuts would look like....

Hmmm interesting proposition... I dunno how that would look. I'm working on my engine cover right now, maybe that would be something else to possibly look into. And ya I've kinda wondered why GM hasn't had any black and machined "off-road esque " looking factory wheels yet given that everyone and their mom buys black and machined after market wheels

2016 Silverado 1500 4x4 Crew Cab Texas Addition.

6in Pro Comp lift

35x12.50x20 Nitro Trail Grabbers

Man you cut the shit out of that air dam lol. Did you regear?

• Like 1

No regear yet. Probably Tune 1st then look at 4.10's.

Getting about 16mpg and would be satisfied if I could tweak up to 18. Only about 2300 miles on it so maybe after a few more miles the mpg will go up a bit.

No regear yet. Probably Tune 1st then look at 4.10's.

Getting about 16mpg and would be satisfied if I could tweak up to 18. Only about 2300 miles on it so maybe after a few more miles the mpg will go up a bit.

Ya I hear ya brotha. I got 3,200 on mine. I'm getting the same mpg. Also thinking about re gearing to 4.10's. I'm waiting for a programmer so I'll see if that makes enough of a difference to hold me over and put off re gearing for awhile. Edited by Abearclaw

Thanks I really appreciate the compliment man. I'm glad I kept the factory 20's on there for sure. I just got them stripped powder coated black and then remachined the face with a brushed effect and clear coated. Cost me like $600 for all four. In my opinion, I don't think you'll be happy for more than about a day with 305's. I debated keeping my 305/55r20 toyo at2 extremes that I ran with my level when I got the lift and I'm really glad I went to 35's. I don't know what power train you have but I'm gonna assume the most common (5.3L w/ 6 speed and 3.42's) is what I have and power loss is pretty minimal. I was expecting more power loss honestly but it's not bad. I'm not running a tuner yet because there are only a couple out right now for the 2016's so as soon as more choices like Edge comes out I'll pick one up. I'm only running an AFE intake which I love that adds some power and killer engine growl when some gas is applied.

I like 35's. I was just going to stick with 305's for #1, reduce power loss a little bit but still get that wider tire look I like. #2... $$$ Cost $$$. I'll probably end up with 305's before the lift anyway. Looks like stock tires have probably 5-6k miles left on them and me and the family just bought 20 acres of land and getting ready to build a new house....so the lift will have to wait unfortunately. So, I'll probably still have the 305's when I get the 4", so I'll probably have a few miles to assess if I like that or want to step up to 35's. I would have thought 35's would kill the power in these things. And yes I have 5.3 with 3.42's.

Thanks for your response. Your truck definitely set my 4" lift desire in stone.

• Like 1

I like 35's. I was just going to stick with 305's for #1, reduce power loss a little bit but still get that wider tire look I like. #2... $$$ Cost $$$. I'll probably end up with 305's before the lift anyway. Looks like stock tires have probably 5-6k miles left on them and me and the family just bought 20 acres of land and getting ready to build a new house....so the lift will have to wait unfortunately. So, I'll probably still have the 305's when I get the 4", so I'll probably have a few miles to assess if I like that or want to step up to 35's. I would have thought 35's would kill the power in these things. And yes I have 5.3 with 3.42's.

Thanks for your response. Your truck definitely set my 4" lift desire in stone.

Well sounds like you've got a well thought out plan. Congrats on the big purchase, look forward to seeing your truck done in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New 2016 Summit White LTZ Z71.

Current Mods:

20% Tint

GM Black Bowties

Factory 22s w/Black Inserts

BakFlip G2 Bed Cover

LED Bed Lighting

Amp Research Power Steps

Z71 Side Emblems

Coming Soon:

GM Borla Exhaust