What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

On 2/26/2016 at 10:27 PM, larryz71 said:

Thanks man!

Hey man love the looks of your truck!! Just wondering what offset you got on your rims, and what type of leveling kit? Do your tires rub at all at any point in turning and what size and what brand of tire is that? Would Appreciate a reply thanks!!

5e4a7be24e4ff000c13da87ec708b39c.jpg
Right after I applied ceramic coating to my Sierra when I still owned her! Great looking truck. Super unusually optioned too, power rear sliding glass heat leather seats SLE trim with front bench. Still haven’t seen one optioned like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Updated pic after new wheels and dipped mirrors 800c1f30ec4cf260e72b9d48f66049ef.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You're truck looks good. What's the stats on that camper? Length, gvwr? Did you get the 6.2? What's your gas mileage towing that rig? Here is mine.b86b8ff98f0be8a58c080d3ba69c7ef6.jpg

You're truck looks good. What's the stats on that camper? Length, gvwr? Did you get the 6.2? What's your gas mileage towing that rig? Here is mine.b86b8ff98f0be8a58c080d3ba69c7ef6.jpg

Thanks. It's 32' overall, I had it weighed at the scales, came in around 7000lbs. It's a 5.3l with the nht package. I get 12s on the highway, 9s on the hilly back roads and town.

Thanks. It's 32' overall, I had it weighed at the scales, came in around 7000lbs. It's a 5.3l with the nht package. I get 12s on the highway, 9s on the hilly back roads and town.

You get 12 mpg towing your camper? I have the nht with the 5.3 and I get 8 mpg towing at 65 mph.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...