Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

Summer wheel tire combo. Very slight rubbing on wheel well liner. Strange because I had these exact same wheels and tires on my 2016. Any suggestion for best way to adjust front part of front liners? I've seen posts referencing zip tying. Wondering if they have any pics. Thanks. Bob

IMG_20190312_150318_548.jpg

Edited by Paulismydog

53 minutes ago, joeb11 said:

2019 2500LT Duramax. Added wheel flares and some chrome accents. Will post a few more when I get all  the winter nastiness off it.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_887.jpg

Nice truck! What's the spec's on the tires and any other goodies you may have added?

42 minutes ago, MrChips said:

Nice truck! What's the spec's on the tires and any other goodies you may have added?

Tires are stock from the factory (code QF2 - I don't have tire specs handy) on factory 18' rims. Green is a factory fleet color and that limited certain options which accounts for much of list below. Adds / mods include:

- putco stainless window trim

- oem chrome door handles

- chrome bumpers removed and replaced with body color match bumpers

- oem wheel well flares body color match

- oem mud flaps

- upgrade non-power fold trailer mirrors to power fold trailer mirrors (thanks for the help Phil Gamboa)

- front end cranked to level truck

- Leer 100XR cap

Some pics of the front. More goodies

- Low beam: stock projector replaced w/ Morimoto Mini D2S HID kit from fastheadlights.com; bulb upgraded to Phillips XV2 Extreme Vision

- High beam: Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 LED

- Factory fog location: Vision X 4.5" Light Canons w/ Yellow Elliptical covers

- Bumper filler location: Vision X Optimus Halo and Vision X Solstice Solo (halo only is wired as DRL using harness from Gen5DIY); shim blocks made of marine starboard

- Center oil cooler opening: Rigid SR Series Pro 6" on Rigid mount

- All switched through Switch Pros SP9100 (it's slick!)

Front2.jpg

Front1.jpg

switchpro.jpg

• Like 5

Just picked up a 2019 3500 Denali HD yesterday with the Duramax.   It has the off road suspension package which includes twin tube shocks and hill descent control..  First time diesel owner and couldn't be happier.  Much to learn...

DenaliHD3500_Front.JPG

DenaliHD3500_QtrFront.JPG

DenaliHD3500_QtrRear.JPG

DenaliHD3500_Side.JPG

• Like 2

2 befores and an after. Traded my 2015 Texas edition 1500 for a 2016 High Country 2500 HD. Cognito leveling kit with bilstein 5100s all around. Toyo A/T II 295/60/20. Rides better than a new truck. No regrets going to a diesel!cee27f2911097d8e44921b5c60cd78aa.jpg46386184cb84e0a7482fc0f10329ceca.jpg23ef01c7d290c0687218d9570470bea4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 3:48 PM, joeb11 said:

2019 2500LT Duramax. Added wheel flares and some chrome accents. Will post a few more when I get all  the winter nastiness off it.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_887.jpg

I have the same color on my 2015 - I thought it was one year only, though. Your truck is a 2019? I don't see it on Chevy's website. I'd love to see them continue it, though, because Rainforest Green Metallic is awesome. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KMK454 said:

I have the same color on my 2015 - I thought it was one year only, though. Your truck is a 2019? I don't see it on Chevy's website. I'd love to see them continue it, though, because Rainforest Green Metallic is awesome. 

They now call it Unripened Green Metallic and is only available thru the commercial fleet program. Long wait and a bit of a leap relying on a paint swatch but very happy with it.

On 3/17/2019 at 4:44 PM, ~Wicked~ said:

Very sharp rig, man. And, 6.0 to boot! :thumbs: I'm sure you mentioned it before, but what's your lift/tire setup? I love that stance. 

On 3/19/2019 at 11:33 PM, KMK454 said:

The owner already responded, but like he said, that color is only available through the fleet special orders program. Very nice color though. I had a 2006 that was very similar (if not the same). 

Edited by Big Whiskey