What to buy Denali or Sierra?

pope125

I have been looking at the Denali's but dealer came across a Sierra . My question is both trucks are fully loaded the Sierra has a tonneau cover , the Denali don't have a sun roof other than that they are fully loaded . Think the Sierra is a bit cheaper but not much . If you guys had a choice what truck would you buy and why ? Thank for the help .

I had a 14 sierra and like the Denali better. Resale also better. Also if you are looking into 2015...the Denali has mag ride and spray in liner. The seats are Nuance leather and Black Wood / darker brushed aluminum trim and gauges are different...and a few other things. Look at the gears. The Denali does not come with 3.08 (which can't tow crap but gets good mpg).

For me, it was an All Terrain, Loaded SLT or Denali. I was building one factory order. Once I did my builds equipped the way I wanted, the Denali made sense financially. I love the Denali and you can't get a nicer truck. If you are willing to pay, it is worth it. You are limited on exterior colors though.

Read my post where did I ever say about locating and SLT, OR ORDERING ONE.

You said dealer came across Sierra. Did he come across it in his lot?? I took that as he found you one you may like. I didnt say you ordered it, I was commenting on a post which called me out because he said you ordered it. Calm down dude!

Archived