Aftermarket Bumpers

Thinking of changing out both the front and rear bumpers. Would like to see some photos of different styles/options. Post em up if you have any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

LOD's bumpers are so nice. I confirmed with LOD they are coming out with the Silverado bumpers soon.

So nice!

f30715ca21ce93ffda59e4e01d58b045.jpg

LOD's bumpers are so nice. I confirmed with LOD they are coming out with the Silverado bumpers soon.

So nice!

f30715ca21ce93ffda59e4e01d58b045.jpg

these are great - I'd love to know if they have it for the 1500 and how much it will cost...

• 3 months later...

awesome, someone already made a thread for aftermarket bumpers but seems like a dead thread :( lets bring it back to life! I need help deciding on bumpers too! Already have a great rear set up in mind but am looking for something for the front

Here's my rear idea, Backwoods bumper with 6" bars angled outward w/ flood optics and a single row 20-25" bar in the center with flood/spot combo optics

Bumper

44185831-7FE0-412A-AF46-9C2705B20E93_zps

My "add on" idea

B64A4B70-CEC7-40C4-A7A3-359CEFE492DD_zps

Here's my front Road Armor non-winch bumper.

I'll be changing out the rear soon also. Going to go for a Fab Fours Vengeance.

Looks good! Can you give us a pic from the side. I'm looking for a bumper that maximizes approach angle. I'm in the air right now but leaning towards the SCA performance bumper.

Looks good! Can you give us a pic from the side. I'm looking for a bumper that maximizes approach angle. I'm in the air right now but leaning towards the SCA performance bumper.

Definitely man, I'll take some more pics tomorrow :)

Josh

• 7 months later...

i really like the look of the front bumper on the reaper. i was at the dealership yesterday and the guy was showing me one... list price was $102,000 but it's been reduced to $89,000..... yea... still a big NOPE!

but i loved the front bumper (sooooo not a fan of the grille... too 'dodge-ish' for me)

personally, i'd colour match or 'dip' the grey parts

reaper_zpsldrzftvk.jpg

Hate the look of that reaper to be honest. I do wish GM would release their own version of the raptor though.

I really want FabFours Vengeance bumpers, I'm just bummed they only sell them with holes for parking sensors. I even contacted them about trying to get a custom set without done, no dice. I'll prob run it anyway and throw some LED running lights in the holes. Would look pretty sweet IMO.

Hate the look of that reaper to be honest. I do wish GM would release their own version of the raptor though.

I really want FabFours Vengeance bumpers, I'm just bummed they only sell them with holes for parking sensors. I even contacted them about trying to get a custom set without done, no dice. I'll prob run it anyway and throw some LED running lights in the holes. Would look pretty sweet IMO.

The vengeance back bumper is sweet. The front one I am torn about because of the 2 big holes they have. If it was a little more tightly packed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Archived