$1500 Private Offer Tips

Same here. I've even set up an auto refresh app on every one of the sites people list for GMC with hundreds of refreshes at this point (every 20 seconds), and have tried 3 separate browsers on each of the 3 separate PCs I've used and no luck on any of them. Chevrolet, it pops right up. GMC; not so much.

It's crazy the internet antic games you have to play to be "incentivized"

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one for a 2015 Sierra, and I was able to use it on the purchase of a Denali. I got it by clearing all cookies and doing refreshes on the main Sierra information page, not on the build page. This was about 2 weeks ago; definitely in October.

What is your zip code? So I can search for vehicles in that Zip on GMC site and see if throws up a pop-up. Thanks!

What is your zip code? So I can search for vehicles in that Zip on GMC site and see if throws up a pop-up. Thanks!

Plus 1. I can't for the life of me get one for GMC. And you would think getting a dealer to drop the $1500 anyway would be easy enough, but for some reason it isn't going that way when ordering before they are on lots.

If you are buying now also try true car. I got over $9000 off with 5 dealers willing to make a deal. I don't work for them but it was far better than anything I could find. The dealer did all the work to find any GM rebate they could to make their profit off that 9k reduction from list.

If you are buying now also try true car. I got over $9000 off with 5 dealers willing to make a deal. I don't work for them but it was far better than anything I could find. The dealer did all the work to find any GM rebate they could to make their profit off that 9k reduction from list.

Unfortunately I can't do True Car since I'm looking at 2016s that aren't on the lots yet. Basically, unless I get a code or something, I'll have to wait until more incentives are available. Dealers around my area just aren't willing to add anything on top of GMS pricing right now.

Is it for gmc? If so, what page were you on when you got it and is it good for 2016?

X2 if you could provide your zip code and what page/items you were clicking on when it popped up we'd greatly appreciate it!!

I have a friend who is the king of buying GM vehicles. He got the link and filled in my name and email so I'm not sure how he did it. It was for Chevy.

I have a friend who is the king of buying GM vehicles. He got the link and filled in my name and email so I'm not sure how he did it. It was for Chevy.

I can get Chevy to pop up multiple times. Still waiting to hear if/how anyone has gotten one for GMC.

Archived