Does anyone live in Southern California?

Justin Nachazel

Would be cool to meet up and see what others have done with there trucks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a regional forum and we do plan BBQ's

Would be cool to meet up and see what others have done with there trucks :)

Do you live or spend time in the Camarillo area? I saw a truck like yours a couple of weeks ago get on the 101S there and head up the Grade. It was leveled and everything.

Do you live or spend time in the Camarillo area? I saw a truck like yours a couple of weeks ago get on the 101S there and head up the Grade. It was leveled and everything.

Yes!! I live in cam and go up the grade almost every day! Haha it's awesome to know my truck stands out a bit lol what about you?

• Like 1

Yes!! I live in cam and go up the grade almost every day! Haha it's awesome to know my truck stands out a bit lol what about you?

I live in Santa Barbara, we were heading to LA for some travel trailer shopping when we might have seen you. We were in our silver '15 Sierra with Max Tow. I noticed the leveling kit and was wondering if it was someone on here.

I live in Santa Barbara, we were heading to LA for some travel trailer shopping when we might have seen you. We were in our silver '15 Sierra with Max Tow. I noticed the leveling kit and was wondering if it was someone on here.

Nice man thats a good truck! Have you done any mods to it?

A couple of things: a Retrax MX Pro bed cover, BFG KO2s on OEM 18" wheels, headrest DVD system for the kids. I'm going to upgrade the suspension when I decide which one I want, not happy with the front both in height and the way it handles bumps. Thinking about a oil catch can but not too much else. Spent enough on it already. It has a 6.2 so power is already pretty good.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm from Cam too! :seeya: Mine's stock though.

• 4 months later...