Tuner Recomendations 2012 Sierra 5.3L 3.42 Ratio

diyer2

Diablo intune or the new Superchips flashpaq. You can also use it to read codes, disable afm, adjust tire sizes.

Diablo...

https://www.diablosport.com/products/i2.html

Superchips...

http://superchips.com/products/f5-gm-flashpaq-2845-2845/

Im going to get the Flashpaq, dont need the fancy one.

Both can be used on future GM vehicles.

I just used a Diablo Sport tuner on my 16 GMC with the 5.3L. The tuner itself was pretty easy to use and has a lot of great options. I used to to increase the performance of the truck, make the shifting more firm and removed the displacement on demand. The tuner gives you countless options to adjust your trucks programming to your liking. Also, as your build progresses, you could contact Diablew and have him do a custom tune to really make a difference with your truck. The people on here seem to really like his work and a friend of mine had his Camaro tuned by Lew and it made a big difference.

SCT X4 is best optimized for the GM line. RDP Store has years of experience with tuning high horsepower and daily driver cars and trucks. The SCT X4 is our go to handheld programmer for the GM line of cars and trucks. Hope this helps. WE will even be able to do a remote custom tune for your truck as well. The custom tune is free with purchase of the SCT X4 from RDP Store.

SCT X4 is best optimized for the GM line. RDP Store has years of experience with tuning high horsepower and daily driver cars and trucks. The SCT X4 is our go to handheld programmer for the GM line of cars and trucks. Hope this helps. WE will even be able to do a remote custom tune for your truck as well. The custom tune is free with purchase of the SCT X4 from RDP Store.

SCT X4 may be the best, but you might have the worst web site. Unable to access it, get a huge stupid message to hit refresh, which I did, but keeps coming back up, like a dog chasing its tail. Never saw or heard of this refresh required every time visiting a site before.

SCT X4 may be the best, but you might have the worst web site. Unable to access it, get a huge stupid message to hit refresh, which I did, but keeps coming back up, like a dog chasing its tail. Never saw or heard of this refresh required every time visiting a site before.

The reason for a refresh is to clear all cokkies that people may have from being on the site before as we add around 100 new lines every day

Archived