Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

d29b727040d3c2ffd05120efdf85179f.jpg

I love the short beds on crew cab. I have two children so the more room inside is necessary! If I need to hail something big I use my trailer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Look you put together

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly i think the quad cab with short bed looks amazing with the 2500's. But i think the quad cab standard bed looks amazing with the 1500's

They would both be considered the standard bed no matter which series truck you have

i prefer the crew cab standard bed, but I end up with a crew cab short bed. I think both look good. But I wanted the standard, but I got a sweet deal on the truck so I ended up with the short.

Eh, not that bad when you use your reflector belt to strap your head to the cargo net to sleep. :thumbs:

As a C-130 Load, I prefer my anti Gravity chair but to each is own;).

As a C-130 Load, I prefer my anti Gravity chair but to each is own;).

e017f8c63c9f1c9c012e735e23e64997.jpg

I was a C-130 hydro guy

As an F-16 Crew Chief, I get screwed. :nopity:

But to the topic, i have driven both crew cabs, i prefer the short bed, but the std bed looks better

I drove a 4 door Toyota Prerunner so long I decided to go with the standard bed on the new truck. I always thought the Prerunner looked weird with such a short bed so I righted the wrong and then some.

We have a crew cab short bed as well as a double cab standard bed in the family, I'm partial to the double cab because it looks more like a traditional truck. Plus the added bed length in place of cab length makes them look more athletic to my eye.

d29b727040d3c2ffd05120efdf85179f.jpg

I love the short beds on crew cab. I have two children so the more room inside is necessary! If I need to hail something big I use my trailer!

Good looking truck. How's you're mpg.

Good looking truck. How's you're mpg.

Best I've hit for 25 miles is 18 but I live in an uneven surface area plus bought a lifted truck so it was expected

Best I've hit for 25 miles is 18 but I live in an uneven surface area plus bought a lifted truck so it was expected

I have the same basic setup tire/lift truck wise. Haven't messed with an exhaust, tune or rear end yet so was just curious what a little upgrading might do on simular setup. I'm getting a15mpg overall.

I have the same basic setup tire/lift truck wise. Haven't messed with an exhaust, tune or rear end yet so was just curious what a little upgrading might do on simular setup. I'm getting a15mpg overall.

only performance upgrade I have is Magnaflow exhaust. Looking into getting a k&n cai and possible tune down the road

Crew cab short bed all day. I honestly do not like the look of the single cab short beds. Which I find funny because back when I was in high school all the rage was the single cab, shortbed stepside Z71 and if you had the bucket seats instead of the bench, well you were just the man. My friend had a 94 Z71 maroon singlecab stepside and the truck was the balls. others had the ext cab straight bed same body style but it just didn't have that same aura.

today in my opinion the most coveted setup is the crew cab shortbed and most do not want the singlecab and the whole stepside thing is long gone.

Archived