Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Before 2014 body style I liked the extended cab. In 2014 I had a double cab, didn't like the looks as much and actually felt like the back door opening was smaller when loading my golf clubs than my old extended cabs. I now have a crew cab, first one ever, and am very happy with it. I don't haul much in my truck so the short bed was fine with me.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's the dbl/std. As much for the functionality as for the looks.

Tomorrow morning my wife and I will be heading out on a little two month adventure down the Oregon and California coasts as far as San Diego. Then east through Arizona eventually up into the National Park areas of Utah. West through Nevada back into California and eventually home.

The truck has to be nimble enough to deal with traffic (San Francisco, Los Angeles) but the bed has to be long enough to sleep in if it's pouring buckets. We are tent campers but you never know.

IMG_7612-M.jpg

For me it's the dbl/std. As much for the functionality as for the looks.

Tomorrow morning my wife and I will be heading out on a little two month adventure down the Oregon and California coasts as far as San Diego. Then east through Arizona eventually up into the National Park areas of Utah. West through Nevada back into California and eventually home.

The truck has to be nimble enough to deal with traffic (San Francisco, Los Angeles) but the bed has to be long enough to sleep in if it's pouring buckets. We are tent campers but you never know.

IMG_7612-M.jpg

How much did your camper run? I've got the same color 2015 Silverado.

How much did your camper run? I've got the same color 2015 Silverado.

Around $2300 if I remember right. Two weeks for the color match. Needed a place out of the weather for the bird dogs. It's lined and has the removable front slider window.

the classic regular cab 8 ft box is still the dearest to my heart.

second would be double cab standard box, last would be the crew cab limousine short box

I've had a 14' Sierra DCSB and liked it a lot but now I have a 16' Silverado CCSB and I love it. For some reason that configuration looks the best to me, however it is nice to have the standard bed sometimes.

Py4NARf.jpg

About the best looking '16 I've seen so far, very nice!

Archived