Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it is between the regular cad short bed and the crew cab standard bed. Oddly enough, I bought neither. I have a crew cab short bed. That decision was based on function rather than form. My wife will have a hard enough time driving this one, much less a standard bed that's a foot longer. Availability had something to do with it as well. I found a deal on a used 2016 CCSB I couldn't pass up.

Thank you mafd2.
I must have the Crew Cab 6'6" bed because my gas door is in a flat area.

My Work truck is a 2016 Double Cab Long bed 2500 and it takes a 40 acre field to turn it around.

Thank you mafd2.

I must have the Crew Cab 6'6" bed because my gas door is in a flat area.

My Work truck is a 2016 Double Cab Long bed 2500 and it takes a 40 acre field to turn it around.

And the Crew Cab Long Bed needs even more !

Imagine it with a 30' boat trailer and having to back it up ...

I prefer the crew cab with standard bed, but I guess that is what I am use to. My last three trucks have been crew cab with the 6' 6" bed on them, oh and they all came with 20" rims and tires.

gallery_165756_4372_523657.jpg

And the Crew Cab Long Bed needs even more !

Imagine it with a 30' boat trailer and having to back it up ...

5c0b0d4865933c7842ad2017adc071bc.jpg

You mean something like this? Even harder when one of your trailer brakes decides to lock up during backing lol

5c0b0d4865933c7842ad2017adc071bc.jpg

You mean something like this? Even harder when one of your trailer brakes decides to lock up during backing lol

That's a standard bed though... at least from the pic it does, based on the wheelbase length

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived