Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?

Which Cab / Bed Style Looks Best ?  

943 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Regular cab short bed's look cool. I have too much crap in the cab of my double cab though and I have two big dogs to transport so I need at least a double cab. The 6'6" bed fills up fast, I'd love to have a Crew with the 6'6" bed but, it won't fit in my garage so I'll probably stick with a double cab, the wife's car is suited for taking passengers if needed.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A truck is not a truck when the cab is bigger then the bed. Just saying , not personal

Though I wish I did have a bigger bed, I work my truck harder than 95% of any truck on this forum. What makes a truck a truck is if you actually use it how it's supposed to be used. To haul, tow, take you somewhere remote, etc.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I guess I drive a glorified minivan then. A sexy one at that! :cool:

Double cab reg box... crew cab short box is a glorified minivan.

ACE0fxM.jpg

Me too, we should start a club. Bet we could get a lot of members.

• 3 weeks later...

For me It all depends on whether it's a 1500 or 2500.

Crew cab standard beds and regular cab long beds look funny to me as a 1500 but just right as a 2500.

Regular cab standard beds and crew cab short beds are my personal favorites. They have a sportiness to them.

Never been a fan of the double cab or extended cabs in any generation.

Archived