FS: Diablosport trinity t1000 new warranty replacement

Denali62

I received this warranty replacement after my original trinity went out. So I am stuck with my Lew tune in the truck and a brand new unmarried trinity that I can't use unless I go to the dealer and flash the stock programming in. So I've decided to sell the new trinity and just move up to a real tuning suite for the next round of mods. Again this is an unmarried warranty replacement trinity t1000.

Asking 375 but pm me with your best offers including any trades.

Sold! Actually to my dad. We installed the Diablo tune on his 07 2wd reg cab Hemi. He has been talking smack about doing a tune since he got the truck and I'm so glad we finally did because that thing was really castrated. He said there was no way to turn off traction control which I find hard to believe but there was however an option in the tune to disable it which we did. The funny part is this is his first time tuning or flashing at all and he has never seen all the glitchy bs we have to go through to get our tunes to load. Well he got a good first experience because after an hour of jumping through hoops(laptop and vehicle connected at the same time, hotspot on my phone dlding calibration updates). As soon as we fired it up the brake and abs lights started flashing and the door chime accompanied it. I giggled inside thinking to myself "ewwww daddy...we done effed up yo truck" and also picturing him driving the truck for 5 years with the dinger still just chiming away. Me on the other hand instantly got irritated and looked up the issue emailed the calibration Id and vin tune files etc to mike mendiburo with a message that said something along the lines of "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP".

Archived