Parts for 2014-2018 Sierra or Silverado1 For Sale!!!!!!!

Csjumper2003

Just traded in my 2015 Sierra.  I have a few goodies that am looking to sell

First is a Diablo I3 Platinum Tuner that is unmarried.  I bought it brand new from Diablo and used a couple times. This is thing is awesome if you wanna customize how your truck shifts, get a custom tune from Diablew.  He is the man.  Sadly there were some issues that popped up on my truck that GM Acted as though they didnt do.  So I will use this to post things as i can get pictures of them.  

Paid $500 for this

Asking $280

I have an Axxess Bluetooth data processor in case you want to turn that chime down and run both aftermarket mids and highs and subs.  All can be controlled via bluetooth and for these models comes with adapter harness that is plug in play. 

$150 plus shipping

I also have some Wet Okole Real Tree Camo seat covers that are in great shape.  They are for the crew cab with the middle seat in the front.  Im told they will also work on the console models but dont hold me to that. $350 

Pulled Out the Mids and Highs as well

These Are Hertz HCX 6x9s and 6.5s for the doors

$250 for the 6x9s regularly $599

$180  for the 6.5" regularly $399 

Pulled out the 2 12' Kicker Comp R DVC 2ohm subs

I also have a Yaesu 7900 RT 2m Radio that has been unlocked for race frequencies.  The radio itself and antennae were never installed.  

$200 for Radio, Cables, Antenna cable and and Antennae

Brand New Bushwacker Fender Flares .  The set is still in the plastic.  I had to take them out of the box to transport them home.  ALL seals, and bolts and everything they come with still brand new

$300 comes with everything

Still Adding pictures so message me if interested, or want more pics or some pics of things that arent uploaded yet

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Tuner.jpg

IMG-5365.jpg

IMG-5366.jpg

Weathertech Floor Liners front and back (2).jpg

Wet Okole Set.jpg

IMG-5364.jpg

Edited by Csjumper2003
Adding information