New LT275/65R18 BFG KO2's today

Nope. Had 8-9/32nd tread left and I got $150 each for them from my tire dealer. 445/R5022.5 wide based Michelins.

A decent mall type parking lot works well for the chalk thing. You don't need a lot of distance or speed.

cowpie- I agree, the load chart and chalk test or paint marker test are the best indicators for PSI. I've gotten 82K out of a set of tiger paws that came on a company G6.... not bad when all the other folks were swapping out around 30-40k. I had a Lincoln with the high end michelins.... put 45k - 50k on them and they still were measring 7/32" IIRC. I was tracking to hit about 130k out of them.

Pics?? I bought the Bilstein 1500 adjustable ride height shocks to give me 1.8" in the front and bought the Bilstein 1500 to replace my back ones. Thinking of running 275/70r18 KO 2s. Would like to see what the 65s look like compared to the 70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the 275/70/18s on mine.....also have the front and rear bilstein shocks but havent installed them yet

2eyyhll.jpg

1gqbrq.jpg

I went with the 275/70/18s on mine.....also have the front and rear bilstein shocks but havent installed them yet

2eyyhll.jpg

1gqbrq.jpg

So you're running 275/70/18s on aftermarket wheels on a stock suspension??? What are the offset on the wheels??? Any rubbing??? I have a 1.5in motofab lift in front and decided to go the safe route with 265/70/18s on stock, but would like to go to a 00 offset on 275/60/20s or 285/70/17s with 10 or 00 offset. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

So you're running 275/70/18s on aftermarket wheels on a stock suspension??? What are the offset on the wheels??? Any rubbing??? I have a 1.5in motofab lift in front and decided to go the safe route with 265/70/18s on stock, but would like to go to a 00 offset on 275/60/20s or 285/70/17s with 10 or 00 offset. Thanks

sorry been pretty busy and forgot to check back on here.....i had slight rubbing. the wheels are 00 offset...i recently installed the bilstein shocks this weekend and will try to post pics tomorrow

sorry been pretty busy and forgot to check back on here.....i had slight rubbing. the wheels are 00 offset...i recently installed the bilstein shocks this weekend and will try to post pics tomorrow

Any rubbing after the bilstein shocks were installed??

You can run 275/70R18 completely stock with no rubbing.

Say wut?

Yeah a guy at work runs Nitto Trail Grapplers on his stock '14 Sierra with no rubbing. There's a couple of guys on here running it as well. I have a 2" level and I run KO2's with plenty of room but I leveled for the ground clearance not to fit my tires. With these trucks it's not so much heigth that you have to worry about it's width.

Yeah a guy at work runs Nitto Trail Grapplers on his stock '14 Sierra with no rubbing. There's a couple of guys on here running it as well. I have a 2" level and I run KO2's with plenty of room but I leveled for the ground clearance not to fit my tires. With these trucks it's not so much heigth that you have to worry about it's width.

Any pics or links to that?

Definitely thought you had to level with stock rims to get the clearance.

I wouldn't be going bigger than the 275/70/18 (33") either.

Archived