Scratched Rims

Guess you like getting bent over without complaint [emoji1363] good for you. I guess anyone who has a heart or spine is a "keyboard warrior" lol. Carry on sheeple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cut straight to the heart.

You all are killing me. ROFL! ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but nobody is as much of a BA as you. Calling everyone that you disagree with out and personal insults... I wish my balls were as big as yours and I had a Denali6.2. Oh how I envy you and your amazing reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

oh, and if you cared to read and comprehend the post before replying... people were saying IF the rims are not fixed to your satisfaction you should warn the owner that you will be leaving poor reviews with the BBB and others and maybe they will go further to make you happy so you do not do that. To make some people happy it may take replacement rims, to others it doesn't. Just because some people have a higher standard than others doesn't make them wrong or an internet warrior. Take a damn chill pill.

I'm not wound up in the slightest.

I just can't believe the course of action that several of the people on here are advising this guy to take. Everyone is so up tight, like the world is out to screw them over on here. Even the OP was civil and not even disgruntled.

Here are two additional photos of Stetsie's rims, the damage is much more visible in these two photos.

Damn! Yeah I would have been real pissed. Hopefully it all gets worked out. Have you heard anything from the shop yet?

I had 3 of 4 wheels scratched in the same manor as yours 9 months ago. The tire store manager denied all responsibility for the damage. 9 months later I made a comment on their FaceBook page. The regional manager saw it, contacted me & this morning, my 3 scratched wheels were repaired free of charge without question. The power of social media.

Here are two additional photos of Stetsie's rims, the damage is much more visible in these two photos.

attachicon.gifStetsie rim 2.JPG

and

attachicon.gifStetsie rim.JPG

Oh HELL NO. Whatever happened? You didn't take the shop owner out to lunch (you pay) and offer to let things be, as some recommended did you ? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give the shop a chance to make it right. I've been on both sides of this, used to sling tires at a chain store, I can see messing up 1 rim. Owned had to by a couple be cause of me, 1 was being careless, some others was equipment failure. Messing up 2 or more is unacceptable

Also have had dealer damage rims on my current truck, only had 700 miles on them. They did nothing for me " it's on the inside, and you can't see it, and GM won't cover it". Haven't been back to said dealer.

PS those look pretty bad

• 3 weeks later...

Archived