Bose subwoofer not working??

Would like to do this but the limited research I've done doesn't give me much hope that it is feasible. As I understand it, the enclosure is too small to fit anything bigger than a 6" and even if you could the volume of it is too small for a bigger sub.. Unless you could make a larger enclosure that would still fit under the center console....

Does the enclosure take up all the available space under the console?

I replaced the stock driver in my Explorer with a 6" JL audio and it was decent, not earth shattering but ok, for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interesting options... I haven't taken the whole console out yet so I don't know but I think that there isn't much if any spare space.. I started a new thread in the modifications section asking about replacing the stock driver with a JL 6.5 if you care to follow the discussion!

Would like to do this but the limited research I've done doesn't give me much hope that it is feasible. As I understand it, the enclosure is too small to fit anything bigger than a 6" and even if you could the volume of it is too small for a bigger sub.. Unless you could make a larger enclosure that would still fit under the center console....

Hello andreej,

We apologize for the unexpected concern with your Silverado’s Subwoofer. Have you addressed this with your servicing dealership? They will be in the best position to look into this further for you. If you would like for us to look into this further, and reach out to the dealership, let us know in a private message. Be sure to include your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership.

Kindly,

Anthony

GM Customer Care

Archived