Foglights Auto On

Wondering if there's a way to get the fog lights to come on when the lights come on in the truck (2017 silverado). Find it annoying that you have to press the button to turn them on every time.

Tried searching but didn't seem to find anything.

I saw that thread. Probably going to do that but also but not what i was looking for.

Wondering if there's a way to get the fog lights to come on when the lights come on in the truck (2017 silverado). Find it annoying that you have to press the button to turn them on every time.

Tried searching but didn't seem to find anything.

Why would you want them to come on every time? Fog lights are intended for a specific use and, under normal circumstances, are seldom needed.

• Like 2

Why would you want them to come on every time? Fog lights are intended for a specific use and, under normal circumstances, are seldom needed.

Bubble bursting!!! These don't give out a lot of light and I think they are purely aesthetics so why not have them on all the time while driving if it makes you feel safer and seen. The owners manual refers to them as driving lights on a few occasions so when I drive I want the driving lights on.

Edited by Coby7
  • Like 1

The information your looking for is in that thread. As stated above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, didnt have time to go through the whole thing. ill take a better look. Thanks

Perfect. Thanks :)

3eefe673aad565b075c07f63b629313e.jpg

Bubble bursting!!! These don't give out a lot of light and I think they are purely esthetics so why not have them on all the time while driving if it makes you feel safer and seen. The owners manual refers to them as driving lights on a few occasions so when I drive I want the driving lights on.

exactly my thoughts! we had a ton of fog the other day and they literally did nothing to help my visibility.

so far every vehicle I've owned has been the same. The fog lights are pretty much aesthetics

If you want to see any real visibility improvement, turn off your headlights and use only the fogs. They will project useful light without the blinding effect of the low or high beams. I've found that to be the best solution in heavy snow or fog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2