2017 GMC Sierra SLT All Terrain. Just bought a new truck, so far lovin

No sorry to say, I have checked with the dealership and my salesman, they added the level kit and it will not affect my warranty in any way.

GM will not pay for any repairs related to the kit such as tie rods, ball joints, steering rack, etc. There was a memo sent to all the dealers about it. If the dealership is the one who installed it then they are personally taking responsibility for anything that goes wrong. If they didn’t install it then you were either lied to, or the service manager is doing warranty claims that he shouldn’t be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GM will not pay for any repairs related to the kit such as tie rods, ball joints, steering rack, etc. There was a memo sent to all the dealers about it. If the dealership is the one who installed it then they are personally taking responsibility for anything that goes wrong. If they didn’t install it then you were either lied to, or the service manager is doing warranty claims that he shouldn’t be.

Hello, the GM Dealership installed the levelling kit, so yes it will not affect my warranty.

My salesman told me the same thing, leveling kits, exhaust and CAI are all ok

I hope you're right, but as a salesman myself for Chevrolet and Cadillac I will let you know 2 things:

1. We get a % of every accessory you purchase

2. Salesmen plays ZERO role in your warranty claims (approval or denials).

Nice looking truck OP!!

Archived