Bumpershellz Group Buy - Who's interested?

Morning all,

Would any of you be interested in participating in a group buy for Bumpershellz covers?  I don't work for the company, but figured I would help get it going if its something we can get enough interest in.  I have been eyeballing these covers for a while now and have heard that 14 GMC front covers are on the horizon. 

For those that aren't familiar with them, Bumpershellz are plastic covers that wrap over your existing bumpers.  They do not replace your bumper, rather they use 3M tape and in some cases tuck under existing trim pieces to attached.  They are inexpensive way to de-chrome your trucks which is why I started looking at them.  You can buy the paintable ABS caps so a body shop can paint them to match or get them in a bunch of different colors/patterns.  Go to their site for a full list of colors and patterns they offer. 

Link to their site: https://www.ecoological.com/bumpershellz.html 

Some sample pictures attached from Google below.

The question is:

Would you be interested in participating in a group buy for purchasing Bumpershellz at a discounted rate through the forum?  In your response, include the year/make/model of your truck and if you are looking at the front, rear, or both covers so I can keep a tally.  If you don't see a front cover for your 2014+ GM truck mention that.  To make these group buys worth the supplier's time we usually have to provide a certain level of participant commitment. I assume the buy will be open for a few weeks then close once we meet a certain leveler of participants.  

DISCLAIMER*** This is not set in stone and does not sign you up for the buy in.  This is merely a feeler post to see who would be interested in something like this.  Responding to this post is just so we can get an idea of how many people would be interested.

PM me if you have questions.

Thanks,

WF41

all-off.jpg

eCOOLogical_silverado_bumpershellz.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depending on price I am definitely intrigued. Got white plastidip now which i must say hold up decent. But eventually im looking at sanding chrome and painting. Im in

Year make and model
Also front, rear, or both caps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested in a tungsten front and back [emoji4]

Make and model year?

Also only the colors on their website are what we can get, if you want to match OEM you can buy the paintable ABS cover and bring them to a body shop for color match. This is probably what I’ll be doing unless I go with max 4

I'm interested in brownstone front and back
2015 GMC Sierra SLE with fogs, no sensors, I've heard early December they should be coming out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We can only get the colors available on their website. If you want to PTM you have to buy the paintable ABS covers and bring to a body shop. Sorry for confusion.

The fact that you have a production date probably means you stalked them about as much as I did haha. Such a sweet solution to getting rid of the chrome!

We can only get the colors available on their website. If you want to PTM you have to buy the paintable ABS covers and bring to a body shop. Sorry for confusion.

The fact that you have a production date probably means you stalked them about as much as I did haha. Such a sweet solution to getting rid of the chrome!

Ive been after them for a little over a year haha, I'd probably do matte black also

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Make and model year?

Also only the colors on their website are what we can get, if you want to match OEM you can buy the paintable ABS cover and bring them to a body shop for color match. This is probably what I’ll be doing unless I go with max 4

Id go the paintable ones 2015 Chevy Silverado with front sensors plus fogs and rear sensors :)

Does seem like a better solution, if they do happen to come out soon with a front for a 2015 Sierra with fogs I’d be interested in one but would just have to get a paintable one more than likely.

I have a rear set I bought for my 16.  They don't fit correctly    they're garbage 

If anyone wants my rear one to try. Just pay shipping and I'll send it to you 

Archived