Got the brow and windows tinted.

So I bit the bullet and had the brow and front side windows tinted. It’s illegal here so I only went with a light tint on the side windows which still helps some. Kinda wish I would have gone darker but at the same time glad the cops won’t bother me like this. Love having the brow done though. Makes a huge difference. 

A4CB8657-4909-4C0B-9FB7-A42503FB95F2_zps

2E21A892-CCB9-4980-B1E9-FD0AD3F18A33_zps

• Like 1

I wish I coulda got the crew cab, the extra space would have been nice.  Also wish I could have gone with that dark on my front windows, it looks great.  I just don't need to be hassled by the police up here.  That brow makes all the difference though.  

On 4/13/2018 at 10:33 AM, Brax said:

Looks great! is that more than 6" brow? 

never measured it, but I had him make it so that it covers the black part on the windshield where the mirror is mounted.  Its about an inch lower than the AS1 line or whatever that mark is on the windshield... 

On 4/17/2018 at 12:49 PM, Zoomie said:

That looks great. I did my front doors on another truck but I found I had trouble backing up at night. It was tough to see the mirrors. 

Ya thats another reason I went with just a light tint.... shoulda gone one step darker though... oh well, next time...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...