Duramax swaped. Immobilizer issues

Hopefully someone can maybe help me. I have an 18 suburban that I swapped an lml into. Everything is done and all modules are programed to the same Vin. Just won't start. It originally had push button start. Thought that might be part of it due to the fact the diesel trucks don't have that option. So I put a new steering column in it with a keyed ignition. Was able to program a key to it but still no start. Scanner shows key is programed but also says it doesn't accept the code.  I'm currently getting codes B3924, b3926, b3927, b3979, b3980 and u153a. Those are in the bcm then I have one code in the ecm, P0633. If there's anyone that knows alot about theses immobilzer systems that might have some answers or ideas ot would be greatly appreciated.

U153A - K9 Body Control Module Lost Communication with S79P Window Switch - Passenger on LIN Bus.

B3980 - Incorrect Environmental Identifier Received From Instrument Cluster.

B3979 - Incorrect Environmental Identifier Received From HVAC Control Module.

B3927 - Incorrect Environmental Identifier Received From Electronic Brake Control Module.

B3926 - Incorrect Environmental Identifier Received From Instrument Cluster.

B3924 - Incorrect Environmental Identifier Received From Inflatable Restraint Sensing and Diagnostic Module.

P0633 - Immobilizer Key Not Programmed.

Have you had anything programmed (ECM, BCM, Theft Deterrent Module, etc.) or did you just plug them in?  Keyed ignition trucks use a column mounted TDM that is different part # than the push start trucks.  Sounds to me like something isn't programmed right or at all, being that the HVAC, ECM, IPC, EBCM and the SDM aren't getting correct information.   

46 minutes ago, silveradosid said:

i would think that the hmi and the cluster would also have to have the same vin numbers of the sierra

Yea if each module doesn't see the same VIN, that may be the red flag that's causing most of the issues. 

Archived