New brake pads, pedal goes to the floor

The last time I did a brake job on a 2003 'Burban, I I went to the junk yard and turned the bleeders on rigs until I found a couple good calipers. Cost me $17 each to buy. If I don't use them, I can return them for cash or credit. I used them both due to seized bleeders on my rig. Glad I picked them up in advance. 

On 5/3/2018 at 11:56 PM, starman8tdc said:

The last time I did a brake job on a 2003 'Burban, I I went to the junk yard and turned the bleeders on rigs until I found a couple good calipers. Cost me $17 each to buy. If I don't use them, I can return them for cash or credit. I used them both due to seized bleeders on my rig. Glad I picked them up in advance. 

I had the same thought after I broke 1 bleeder but my local bone yard did not have any in my year range and the bleeders I tried to get ended up just like my 2 piece bleeder.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:22 PM, Lee Nettnin said:

I would like to once again thank 00pooterSS, you nailed it. My master cylinder definitely went south. I cleaned out the booster with water to get out any brake fluid and sucked it all out with a vacuum. I installed the new master, retapped the one snapped off bleeder and installed a new larger one, and very carefully got the remaining ones out with a fire wrench. I let any fluid gravity drip out of the line then connected the master and bled out the lines, 3 times. I went for a test drive and the brakes work perfectly. Great advice and case closed.

Very glad to help, and glad to see you got it straightened out.

As far as looking for brake calipers for an 07-13 truck in the bone yard, you'd have better luck locating loch ness. I tried on several occasions to find some to put on my 04 truck to do an 07 brake swap and I never could find any. One time I found one caliper..