Will GM ever offer the RST package for the 2019 trucks like they have for the Tahoe and Suburban?!?!

Does anyone think GM will offer the RST package for the Silverado like they do for the Tahoe and Suburban? I know the 2019 Silverado will offer the RST package but it doesn’t look like the Silverado will have the 22” wheels, Brembo brakes or the 6.2 and 10 spd like the Tahoe and Suburban has. The Silverado out sells the Tahoe and Suburban combined by a big margin. I just don’t get it. This is the truck I want Chevrolet and I just don’t understand why they won’t build it?!?! If your going to make an RST package make it worthy by adding the 6.2 as an option. This is essentially a street package so 22” wheels and the 6.2 should be available.  Sorry for the rant but seems like this would be what a lot of customers would want, much more than a Tahoe or the Suburban 

Edited by Jeffro19
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, theshocker6969 said:

Silverado RST was already announced. Either that or Denali is on my short list..

Yes but does not include the options like the RST package from the Tahoe. 

2 hours ago, shift_grind said:

Now that the Suburban has the 6.2 I feel they may offer it on the Silverado.  Would be a nice change.  I'd like to get a 6.2 truck with cloth seats and average amount of options.  

Yes I hope they do offer it. I just don’t see it happening. :fume:

• 2 weeks later...

I see at GM inside news web site there's a photo of a base Sierra 1500 work truck that you will be able to order the 6.2 and the ten speed with it now...

Edited by Andy King