Silverado Sunroof Install?

On 6/7/2018 at 9:52 PM, Skeeter McSkeet said:

Rip some lips my man!! I’m moving this weekend or I’d be out there too, going to be a great weekend here for it!

Hooksets are free...

i'm in Austin, but went up to visit my cuz in Grapevine FTW... hit Lewisville, sam rayburn and grapevine~.... cuaght fish, no picture fish, but thought i had the lake record on grapevine.. . tossing a 5xd crank.... . pull it up... 8lb drum~... lame!!

12 hours ago, 2018deepocean said:

I know you don't want to go after market but was quoted $1,500 from dealer to add a aftermarket. I am still considering it...

thats out the door?.. ..to me that isn't bad

I know you don't want to go after market but was quoted $1,500 from dealer to add a aftermarket. I am still considering it...
I would try to find out what shop they are using for the install you'll probably save some cash. I was quoted $1100 by the shop that my dealer would use and $900 by a different shop with no ties to the dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/14/2018 at 1:50 PM, SirenRed16 said:

I would try to find out what shop they are using for the install you'll probably save some cash. I was quoted $1100 by the shop that my dealer would use and $900 by a different shop with no ties to the dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Has anyone installed a sunroof? I would like to s3 pictures of the install

• 2 months later...

Any updates on the sunroof install or success / failure stories? Asking for myself as I am still considering having a sunroof installed at the subcontractor for my local DFW Chevy dealership.