My wife

Boardmember

So my wife has a nail appointments his afternoon and has scheduled a pedicure for me.    My hairs a wreck and I have NOTHING to wear.....

I detailed my truck yesterday.  So the answer to “What did you do in your truck today” will be “I got a pedicure and got to drive my awesome truck to the salon.”  

One more unbelievable life turn.   It occurs maybe I should delete this....

Edited by Boardmember

yes, i think we should delete this, I think you need to have a talk with your wife about what is and is not appropriate for a man when it comes to "beauty" stuff, sit down, have a beer, and some pizza or BBQ.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me? A man getting a pedicure or a manicure is a total violation of your man card (page 1 paragraph 2) and subject to being revoked. If you get it done go out and buy some rainbow shirts and high and tight shorts and hang out with the rest of them and show it off.  :rollin:

Edited by Silverado4x4

Spoken like a real macho man. Not something I would do, ain’t going to judge. Just like rolling coal or driving a sky high truck with two pits chained in the back different strokes. Bet he’s been married a long time to the same lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KAR - yes, and a Southerner with two kids, dog, church member, etc.  Whatever that all means.  (I have a lot of faults.  That ain’t one on them.)

I dont disagree with anything I read above.  I neglected to include that I specifically heard my wife say “no polish” to the female person on the phone.  No crap Sherlock.  

Edited by Boardmember
  • Like 2

Boardmember, it takes a real man, one that's secure in his masculinity to make such a post, but more importantly you got me to thinking.  I'm getting up in years and as such a little crippled up, my pot gut doesn't help either so it's getting difficult to clip my toenails.  When the time comes I'd much rather have a cute pedicurist working on my toenails than going to a podiatrist.

• Like 1

Hell THATs over too.  Next visit a few years out.

heres the deal. I mowed yesterday.  Last night my feet are hurting - age and wrong shoes no doubt.  Her mother lives about 30minutes from me.  Her brother is in town ? and we’ve been invited to dinner.  My wife makes nail appointment very near her moms house.   I can a) not go at all, b) drop her off and visit with bro-in-law for an hour, or c) sit in the salon and wait.  One thing leads to another....

• Like 1

I’ll follow up.

BTW I had my new tires in the rain tonight for the first time.   Exceptional and I’ve tried lots in the premium lines.  Continental terrain Contact AT.  No I don’t have any connection to the company or anyone in the tire industry.

I was seated in one of those massage chairs that has the variable rolling function up & down while my feet were placed in a foot pool of hot water that was colored blue/green.  Mid-way through the process and about the time she smeared a green mint paste on my feet and wrapped them in hot towels, I said to heck with a man card.   I asked my wife if I could come back even if she wasn’t with me.   

Do I need to change my login ID if I want to keep posting/reading here?

• Haha 1

I have a friend who will make an "in your face" kind of announcement that he gets pedicures.  He does it to see your reaction.

The rest of the story is that he is diabetic and has to periodically get his feet (and his eyes) checked.  So every couple of months he and his daughter go in for pedicures.  Have to appreciate his way of dealing with the issue.

My feet?  So ugly they make baby snakes cry.

• Confused 1