How did you route your morimotos???

Hey guys,

Just got a new ballast from morimoto and it has finally pursuaded me to adjust the mess I have under the hood from when I installed them. I tried numerous different routing techniques and in the end wasn’t happy with a single one for one reason or another. I ended up just plugging them in and telling myself I’d fix it later.

Is it just me or does the morimoto kit seem just a little bit too short here and there as far as wires are concerned?? My intake also kind of gets in the way. 

Edited by Delek

I took off the cover that’s held in by the retainer clips. Routed all the wires and mounted ballast under there. Relays too. I can take pics later if you’d like.

• Like 2

Gosh, that was my first attempt and I remember not being happy with it, but I can’t really remember why. Might have to re visit that. I swear I remember one of the wires not being quite long enough when I did that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 2:41 PM, David solar said:

I will be putting this on my truck soon then cause I got leds but they still are terrible

Really? I’ve heard nothing but great things. I was actually regretting getting HIDs recently. Retro Fit source is pushing them hard and they are thise guys are the best in the game 

On 7/14/2018 at 2:15 PM, catpartsman said:

Finally got around to taking a few pics of my install. 145d345c0cb80f22cb192ac042970e60.jpg728f0a60a0745847be02ddd3759c3500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude! I never thought about that route. That gives me a lot more slack. 

• Like 1

I’d order a few extensions from retro fit. It’s a few bucks and worth it. Not saying it can’t be done but it takes some time to lay out.  I ordered the extensions after I installed and will be moving the relays further back. 

Just my opinion.