Any solution for the shaky / jiggle low beam headlight?

Picked up my 18 less than a week ago and do over half my driving at night. The driver's side headlight jiggles like an old semi truck when going over mild / lite bumps. I live in small town Oklahoma and one of the reasons for me owning a truck is the bad roads.

I've read the available threads on here about it and it seems people think it's either the HB shutter or the projector housing. I saw one person note that they replaced theirs with the Morimotos and it fixed it but that was on a 2500 HD, it would also contradict the other two ideas about why it happens.

I'm taking it to the dealer Monday but I'm 99% sure I'm going to get the can't duplicate or it's normal truck stuff story. 

Thanks all.

Bump. Is anyone still having this issue? Getting ready to visit my dealer and will update. 

Second question, can these DS5 hids be replaced with an led or anything else? I know Philips g7 lumileds chips are decent as far as aftermarket leds go, better than cree / cob etc anyways. I can't bring myself to spend 200-400 on Morimotos as a maybe fix for the shake unless a few people can confirm it did the trick.

Picked up the Morimotos for my 17, one went bad, they replaced no problem. Light output. My opinion not worth the cash! Little better yes, Headlight system compared to my 11, terrible.Has me guessing at night. tried adjusting, not much difference. . You will learn to live with it.  

Whelp, just got back from the dealer, as expected, everything is tight and appears to be working as intended, so without a tsb they can't warranty it. Service adviser said he feels my pain, he said I'm not the first to complain about the bouncing low beam driver's side and said GM won't let them replace it for that. Sigh

Thanks harrisonhunter, I think I give up on it. I added 3m tape as pads and no difference. It's here to stay I guess.

Would be helpful if anyone that switched to Morimoto can confirm they had the jiggle before and that fixed it? 

• 6 months later...

Im going to try using a rubber ball behind the projector housing area as i can move it with my hand when the acess cover is off. I was going to try and put a long spring on the ajustestment screw that is connected to the projector on the endside on the headlight ( not the one we use on the top and outside to adjust) but it seems near impossible to get it on there. There seems to be not enough tension there which is causing the movement. The only solution I have found that seemes to elemenate the jiggle is to ajust the headlight up which ends up blinding other drivers. 

Both of mine do it too, got a 16. I have DDM 35w bulbs and notice it more because they are brighter. Got a level kit so fronts are turned down quite a bit. Have contemplated the projector swap but I'd be super pissed if it still did it after all that work. Don't know what to do, I'm gonna mess with it more when she warms up a bit. 

My 2016 (All star, had HIDs) never did this in the 3 years I owned it.    My 2018, noticed it the very first night I drove it, and ever since.   Never bothered me enough to do anything about it, but there is definitely something that causes it and it definitely does not happen in all trucks.   If anyone figures it out, I'd be interested to hear a fix.