AT4 has been added to online GMC configurator

Payton34

Just saw the AT4 trim is now online to configure unfortunately the colors suck.  No silver offered and the blue just sucks.  Wish they still had stone blue metallic.  I dont understand why the trailboss is available in all colors and the AT4 appears to be limited to the same colors as a Denali.  Shouldn't you have more color options with the higher priced trims.

Edited by Payton34

14 minutes ago, Payton34 said:

Just saw the AT4 trim is now online to configure unfortunately the colors suck.  No silver offered and the blue just sucks.  Wish they still had stone blue metallic.  I dont understand why the trailboss is available in all colors and the AT4 appears to be limited to the same colors as a Denali.  Shouldn't you have more color options with the higher priced trims.

AT4 configuration had been up on GmFamilyFirst site now for a couple of months.

Priced out, these things sticker at 64K plus...

27 minutes ago, lt1z said:

The AT4 blue is the exact same as the Trailboss blue. Just named different with the same paint code.

As is the same with all the 2019 GM T1 truck colors. GMC and Chevy share the same colors just different names.

There is a Satin Steel Metallic that is more of a gray but has a certain bluish tint to it.

This color has yet to hit lots. Not available in Trail Boss or AT4 however.

As is the same with all the 2019 GM T1 truck colors. GMC and Chevy share the same colors just different names.
There is a Satin Steel Metallic that is more of a gray but has a certain bluish tint to it.

One or two exclusive colors on either side but most are the same with a different name. Makes sense since they are all painted in the same plants.

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

Satin steel is a lighter color that looks like it's name, steel. It's the LTZ they unveiled with lots of pics online from January.  Shadow Gray is a much darker gray/ blue that I have been seeing pics of over the last few days in RST models and I love it.  I've been trying to find a pic on a nice LTZ but no luck yet. 

Right now the only "Bluish" color I see on lots is the Pacific Blue Metallic GMC color / Northsky Blue Chevy color.

There are Several Northsky Blue Silverado LTZs and Pacific Blue GMC SLT trucks on lots now.

This is the color Zane has ordered on his LTZ

So what is the Dark Sky Metallic in GMC? Is it the same as Shadow Gray chevy?  

:dunno:

2 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Satin Steel is available on the AT4

I really don't like the new 2019 Blue they had a nice cobalt like blue 2015-17 I think and got rid of it they also seem to have gotten rid of the dark graphite grey.  Satin steel lools like a light blue grey I have seen on colorados and yukon and looks odd.  I guess I am waiting to see if a mid cylce refresh adds better colors and redoes the interior.

2 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

I believe this is satin steel on a GMC Elevation  

3 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

I thought this was Northsky Blue ?

It's definitely Shadow Gray.  This and multiple dealers have it listed that way.  

There is a Pacific Blue too, which may be the Chevy version of Northsky.  I saw a GMC at the fair that was the dark blue.  Nice color but a bit dark.  The 2015-2018 blue (Stone Blue for GMC) was the best blue GM used.  I couldn't stand Cobalt Blue (2014)