Lifting a 19 Denali with Adaptive Ride Control

Hey folks,

I just bought a '19 Sierra Denali crew cab 4 x 4 with Adaptive Ride Control. I want to add a 1.5" or 2" spacer to the front in order to make the truck sit level.

Internet reading and a couple of lift kit tech guys suggest that there may be some programming necessary after a kit is installed. Others say it is not. Has anyone done this that can give me a firsthand report on what kit you installed, and what exactly is involved?

Thanks,

Brad

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 7:49 AM, Brad TN said:

Dropping it off tomorrow at Rough Country's R&D shop. They suspect that they will have to relocate a sensor in order to make the standard kit work with no effect on the ARC...

Did they figure out if they have a kit that works?

• Like 1

I also have a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali that I am wanting to lift.  So far everyone is telling me that they dont have kits yet.  Can any of you give me any advice. My preferred lift will be 4"... more than the AT4 but not as tall as 6".  Any information on quality lift would be much appreciated.

It took RC 1 day to figure out my truck. All I did was level the front... they fabbed up a bracket to relocate a sensor, and otherwise just used 2018 part I think. That was before Christmas; I don't know how long it will take to get that out there into a kit... but it is working beautifully, with no electrical glitches or other issues.

Brad

• Like 1

Thank you for the information.  Couple of follow up questions if you dont mind.  Are you in GA.  If so what location did you take it?  Second, did you increase the tire size and did you keep the wheels.  I like the wheels alot and hope to increase tires while keeping the wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, Brad TN said:

Hey folks,

I just bought a '19 Sierra Denali crew cab 4 x 4 with Adaptive Ride Control. I want to add a 1.5" or 2" spacer to the front in order to make the truck sit level.

Internet reading and a couple of lift kit tech guys suggest that there may be some programming necessary after a kit is installed. Others say it is not. Has anyone done this that can give me a firsthand report on what kit you installed, and what exactly is involved?

Thanks,

Brad

On 1/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, chadkee said:

I also have a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali that I am wanting to lift.  So far everyone is telling me that they dont have kits yet.  Can any of you give me any advice. My preferred lift will be 4"... more than the AT4 but not as tall as 6".  Any information on quality lift would be much appreciated.

Just came out.

https://fabtechmotorsports.com/product/3-5-budget-uca-system-w-factory-adaptive-ride-control-k1128/

Southern Offroad in GA will be doing my truck in the next week or two.  They do a ton of lifts and looked over the truck.  They said that the Official Tested 6" lift is out but the 4" lift was just taken back to the design table to make some adjustments due to performance.  I am going with a 2" level kit but in the case of the 19 Denali it is already level to the most part so it will require a 2" block front and rear.

I called Rough Country today and they told me they were a few weeks out on the Adaptive Ride Control?    I”m driving a 2018 stock Denali now but wanted to do lift, wheels, and tires immediately when I get My 2019 in a few days?   Any pics or what size tires anybody else running?