Lifting a 19 Denali with Adaptive Ride Control

On 1/30/2019 at 8:48 AM, Rduatctt said:

This is mine with a “2 in front and 1” in back 

FB3A047F-80E4-45E6-B77F-6379EE931A03.jpeg

What brand kit did you use? I’ve had conversation with Rough Country and they think there 2 1/2”front 1” rear kit will fit my 2019 Denali but they can’t confirm. I like the stance on your truck.

My guy said its his in house brand. Trail FX. Its basically a wedge that fits under the front shock and the rear is a 1" block from an older chevy that he had. I haven't noticed it but Jeff on here said it will change the ride but like I said I haven't noticed anything different .

• 3 months later...

I’m planning on a T1 Denali but would like 35” tires. I guess that would be 6” not 4”. My ideal scenario would be to get AFE magnitude delete modules to open up lift choices and get some King shocks. Any ideas on what kits might work best? It will be a while till I get the truck as I want a 20 model. Just want to get parts figured out first so the wife can green-light...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rough Country now has a 2019 2” Leveling kit with the Adaptive ride control relocation brackets for the 2019 Denali. Ordered mine today. Hope to have it installed soon.

https://www.roughcountry.com/gmc-leveling-lift-kit-1317.html

Any update on your install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, brockhals said:

Has anyone lifted their Denali?  I see several that are leveled, but I'm thinking about a 4" BDS lift and wondering tire size and offset combo without trimming.  

Here's mine, 6" BDS.20191108_1520351.thumb.jpg.22c34181cc0334c98c10d13a375b6f22.jpg

I just did my 2019 Duramax LTZ z71 4x4 with the RC 3.5 lift / level. The z71 didn’t come with ARC, but I’m still chiming in here. I fit 295/70/18 Cooper STT pro tires with plenty of room to spare. With a 1/2” spacer I could fit a 305/60/18 no problem. e35643a208a76d551973f189a6caa2d5.jpg97761fceb9caf4355b572434ae6777e0.jpgeab812f52507b5b60a8aa993bf117876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, brockhals said:

any change to the ride quality?  what is your wheel tire specs here?  size, offset, etc.  and running issues?

At first, I think I was probably overly sensitive, I remember hitting a bump and thinking the ride was stiffer, but since that single event I have been very happy with the ride quality and very much the same as the stock ride quality. Turning radius feels a little reduced and I have been hesitant to go full lock on the steering wheel, but I absolutely love it.

Fuel Contra D615, 22x10, -18mm offset (Part number D61522209847)

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50R22 (Stock # 217250)

Also added the K&N intake and the GM performance exhaust.

My goals were that I didn't want to start cutting up the truck, I didn't want any rubbing even at full lock, and I wanted to minimize any additional road noise. I don't know how the different components contributed to my goals, how much of an impact the Denali ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) plays, but I can tell you the only additional noise I hear inside the cab is when I want to hear it, I love it.

I have been cautious because I wasn't sure how cameras or sensors would be affected by the lift. The only thing that I have observed that really changed is the look angle on the front grill camera. When looking at the camera on the screen there is a very small outer edge of the image that appears elongated by the change in the camera height. Otherwise, all of the other sensors seem to be operating as expected, even the blind spot monitoring.

The biggest and only real drawback has been the fuel economy. Before the lift & wheels I was a little over 19 miles per gallon. After the lift and wheels I am around 15 miles per gallon.

Now I just need to somehow cover the control arms in the wheel wells and add a step to the running boards for the wife.

20191109_114052-1.jpg

20191109_114134-1.jpg

20191109_114129-1.jpg

20191109_114034-1.jpg

Edited by ArcherMP
added sensor feedback

22 hours ago, ArcherMP said:

At first, I think I was probably overly sensitive, I remember hitting a bump and thinking the ride was stiffer, but since that single event I have been very happy with the ride quality and very much the same as the stock ride quality. Turning radius feels a little reduced and I have been hesitant to go full lock on the steering wheel, but I absolutely love it.

Fuel Contra D615, 22x10, -18mm offset (Part number D61522209847)

Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.50R22 (Stock # 217250)

Also added the K&N intake and the GM performance exhaust.

My goals were that I didn't want to start cutting up the truck, I didn't want any rubbing even at full lock, and I wanted to minimize any additional road noise. I don't know how the different components contributed to my goals, how much of an impact the Denali ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) plays, but I can tell you the only additional noise I hear inside the cab is when I want to hear it, I love it.

I have been cautious because I wasn't sure how cameras or sensors would be affected by the lift. The only thing that I have observed that really changed is the look angle on the front grill camera. When looking at the camera on the screen there is a very small outer edge of the image that appears elongated by the change in the camera height. Otherwise, all of the other sensors seem to be operating as expected, even the blind spot monitoring.

The biggest and only real drawback has been the fuel economy. Before the lift & wheels I was a little over 19 miles per gallon. After the lift and wheels I am around 15 miles per gallon.

Now I just need to somehow cover the control arms in the wheel wells and add a step to the running boards for the wife.

20191109_114052-1.jpg

20191109_114134-1.jpg

20191109_114129-1.jpg

20191109_114034-1.jpg

Just get Icon upper control arms and show them off!