Lifting a 19 Denali with Adaptive Ride Control

If anyone is interested I have a brand new suspension maxx leveling kit which comes with 2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the back. I have the full kit and it is for the 2019 gmc 1500 denali. Looks like a great kit but I do not think I can lift my truck and still fit in my garage so im just going to leave it stock. If anyone is interested let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hotrodz37 said:

For you guys who have done this, do you have to re-aim the headlights or reset any of the steering sensors etc? Thanks in advance! 

The only adjustment I made was the headlights. The cameras are slightly different when parking, but I think that is a good thing because it keeps me further away from objects.

• Like 1

Anyone have any first hand experience with the suspensionmaxx 2.5 front and 1.5 rear level kit with ARC bracket?  Any concerns with front end wear issues?

looking to get the rake out of my 2019, this looks like the best option that I’ve seen

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 1:56 AM, Jeff Rago said:

The difference between the Denali and Chevrolet suspension is the ARC component.  2019 Denali requires an extension of the rod which is approximately 3/4 of an inch for a front level kit.  Rough country has them now and you can see them online.  You will have to do the same to the rear (extension) should you want to lift it also.  Other option is to replace the shocks.  These are not electronic “magnaride” but fully mechanical and controlled by the rod based on suspension travel.  You can measure the rod in stock state and then with the lift added.  The difference is the additional length you will need to make a bracket for,  to add to the rod length.  I did this on mine and just ordered the Chevrolet leveling kit.  The GMC was almost twice the price for the two, approximately 3/4 inch extensions, two lock nuts and two bolts. 

Do you happen to have a picture of the ARC bracket? Also the dimensions from hole to hole? I have a left over kit (non ARC) and also rear blocks I am going to utilize.

Do you happen to have a picture of the ARC bracket? Also the dimensions from hole to hole? I have a left over kit (non ARC) and also rear blocks I am going to utilize.

999f1263cbc81e52ece7f0300751ad22.jpg

No dimensions though, just pulled this off the internet. I’m going to do my leveling kit this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...