Whats your favorite black and milled wheels??

Going to start getting things together to lift my new 2018 Silverado. Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite wheels are in the black and milled finish? Not planning to go billets just yet. Going to be running a 22x10, -25 offset on 33s or 35s, depending if I go with the 4.5 or 6.5 lift. Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, Kubs said:

I will be going with 17x8.5 Method MR305NV black w/ machined face wheels in the near future with 285/70R17 tires.

I really like those Methods. 

Personally, when looking for wheels, I go with whatever I can get the best deal on, lol. 

I got these ATX AX185 for a good deal a few years back, and like them well enough.  I'll be test fitting them on my Sierra with my winter tires as soon as I get a chance. 

35996206181_f270f83746_b.jpgArrival at Grundy by Ryan Jakob, on Flickr

2 hours ago, Kubs said:

method_mr305_nv_mba_pdpfull.jpg

Here’s the link to the flush center caps if your interested in a different center.

https://www.chiefmachining.com/products/methods-caps-chevy-and-others

They do different finishes and custom etching also check out their Facebook page for examples. Just ordered mine yesterday had 20% off for Black wheel Friday/Psycho Monday. Didn’t find many reviews from GM owners but seem to be popular/well liked in the Taco community. We’ll see...

• Like 2

Just now, jimmyboy8301 said:

IMO, the best looking black and milled wheels are forged, however when it comes to cast I think that hostile makes the best looking wheels hands down

Definitely leaning towards hostile, just a matter of picking my favorite set. Love sprockets but hate that they're directional

3 hours ago, SilverSilvy said:

Might end up running my current factory wheels for a while, just change tires and add spacers 

20180913_133218.jpg

some of my favorite factory rim right there!!!! .. way nicer than any aftermarket.... although i'm partial to the bronze look on rims

6 minutes ago, Crstfr said:

some of my favorite factory rim right there!!!! .. way nicer than any aftermarket.... although i'm partial to the bronze look on rims

Thanks man, yeah I agree! Trying to picture what it would look like with 4.5 or 6.5 lift on 33s or 35s with these wheels and spacers